Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need to scratch an itch.....  (Read 1729 times)

Pantherinae

Ok, so this is a long shot. I've been away (not thanks to Her Majesty!) for a while with work and should have around 3-4 days down time towards the end of the week. The world is my oyster. Having been under some serious amounts of stress, I have a need to blow away the cobwebs and have some fun. My idea is this;

book a decent hotel
Find a girl (or two) for an outcall
Have fun for a few hours - possibly an over night

Not that complex I guess! However, I could literally go anywhere in the UK for this. I'm based in the SE & London really doesn't appeal so I am thinking of spreading my wings to further afield. My criteria for a girl is as follows:

Slim (size 6-8)
Bust size I am flexible. I don't like huge, but have no issues with fake, small is certainly fine
Likes - I like a girl who is adventurous, kinky, likes to dress up (preferably in something kinky / fetish like latex etc (not school girl!!)), open minded, can play submissive as well as dominant, possibly likes to party too. Preferably low on the 'won't do' department, although obviously I won't meet a girl who thinks bareback is fine! I am terribly shallow and need attractive looks, but a fun personality is also needed. I'm not fussy about origins or ethnicity though... Age wise, anyone from 18 through to early 40's

I tried a few search options on AW, but the site doesn't seem to like me being so broad in my criteria today. Thanks then!

So, with such a broad spectrum, can anyone give out a recommendation?

Cheers

P.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 04:28:03 pm by Pantherinae »

Gspotter

Your quest is too open ended to give meaningful replies. Narrow it down to a particular city and then:
1) Go back to AW with a defined city and your criteria (plus others e.g. your budget) and you should have no problem coming up with a list.
2) Read their feedback and narrow it down to your favourites.
3) If you're still undecided, post here asking for advice. It's easy for us to make a recommendation between 2 or 3 girls but not if you're literally considering the whole of AW outside London.

Pantherinae

I beg to differ.....

Especially when you say 'it's easy for us to make a recommendation between 2 or 3 girls'

I can keep it to main cities, but searching aw when there's literally thousands isn't feasible. I do have a life! 😜

Offline Silver Birch

searching aw when there's literally thousands isn't feasible. I do have a life! 😜

I'm sure that will encourage others (who don't) to help you  :dash:

Pantherinae

Maybe I'm missing something?

Being a community, I figured when people ask for help / advice, other members give it? I believe that my posts (albeit low in quantity) have been on this basis.... As stated by GSP, I can search AW, and I have done so. However, it spits out a lot of profiles (hundreds) or it doesn't even compute and gives me an error message, hence I asked for some feed back.... I wasn't asking for people to give me lists upon lists, more if someone knows of a girl they would recommend that fitted the criteria I gave, to shout out. That's all. Is that a bad thing?

Clearly I don't post up here much, so maybe I have approached this in some way that is bad? My comment on 'having a life' was somewhat tongue in cheek... However, I only asked for some feed back as I have seen similar posts by others before.

:unknown:

Offline Marmalade

Being a community, I figured when people ask for help / advice, other members give it? I believe that my posts (albeit low in quantity) have been on this basis.... As stated by GSP, I can search AW, and I have done so. However, it spits out a lot of profiles (hundreds) or it doesn't even compute and gives me an error message, hence I asked for some feed back.... I wasn't asking for people to give me lists upon lists, more if someone knows of a girl they would recommend that fitted the criteria I gave, to shout out. That's all. Is that a bad thing?

Clearly I don't post up here much, so maybe I have approached this in some way that is bad? My comment on 'having a life' was somewhat tongue in cheek... However, I only asked for some feed back as I have seen similar posts by others before.

Standard troll writing style.

Offline maxxblue

Manners, for a start - your attitude fucking stinks.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Indeed you are.
You have been a member for two years and contributed nothing, now you want help.    :bomb:

Pantherinae

I think my writing style is being hugely misunderstood.....

Not to worry, I shall move along then chaps.. Everyone starts somewhere and I have contributed, as I stated, not a huge amount, but still.

Never mind.

Offline punk

Ok, so this is a long shot. I've been away (not thanks to Her Majesty!) for a while with work and should have around 3-4 days down time towards the end of the week. The world is my oyster. Having been under some serious amounts of stress, I have a need to blow away the cobwebs and have some fun. My idea is this;

book a decent hotel
Find a girl (or two) for an outcall
Have fun for a few hours - possibly an over night

Not that complex I guess! However, I could literally go anywhere in the UK for this. I'm based in the SE & London really doesn't appeal so I am thinking of spreading my wings to further afield. My criteria for a girl is as follows:

Slim (size 6-8)
Bust size I am flexible. I don't like huge, but have no issues with fake, small is certainly fine
Likes - I like a girl who is adventurous, kinky, likes to dress up (preferably in something kinky / fetish like latex etc (not school girl!!)), open minded, can play submissive as well as dominant, possibly likes to party too. Preferably low on the 'won't do' department, although obviously I won't meet a girl who thinks bareback is fine! I am terribly shallow and need attractive looks, but a fun personality is also needed. I'm not fussy about origins or ethnicity though... Age wise, anyone from 18 through to early 40's

I tried a few search options on AW, but the site doesn't seem to like me being so broad in my criteria today. Thanks then!

So, with such a broad spectrum, can anyone give out a recommendation?

Cheers

P.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline cueball

I only asked for some feed back as I have seen similar posts by others before.

So have I

But fear not young puntherurinal, I shall help you. I shall open the cage door just for you.

Area unimportent I ear you say, size 6 to 8.

Here you go, just right to get your reviewing off the ground....

External Link/Members Only

Gspotter

Here, have another crumb.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Gives you a chance to take a trip and explore Scotland while you're at it.
Slim, into BDSM and kink and should suit you.
What is your favourite sexual fantasy?   Kind of being owned as like a servant/slave to a really powerful cool businessman/gangster who really loves me deep down.

Online PLeisure

Ever dependable cueball to the rescue  :sarcastic:

PickleTwiddler

If you can get anywhere then La Maison Bury do overnights; that could be a one-stop shop.

Pantherinae

If you can get anywhere then La Maison Bury do overnights; that could be a one-stop shop.

Thank you for the heads up. Very much appreciated. I shall have a look.