Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emotionless sex v Emotionaless sex  (Read 1897 times)

Offline peter purves

Just read a post and it had me thinking.

How many of us punters have 'emotionless sex'. I can understand the WG doing this, since this is a job and for some the best way to cope is to switch off altogether.

For me sex is such an intimate act, that I found a punter using this term very interesting when it is usually the WGs who this trait is attributed too.

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:26:16 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevedave

Sex isn't intrinsically linked to emotion - especially not in a paid encounter.

Sometimes, more often than not, it's just a good hard fuck.

Offline Rockhead

I think the person that made that statement meant 'emotionless' as in having sex without any emotional attachment to the person - in contrast to having sex with someone you are emotionally involved with.

It can be 'emotionless' in this sense, without simultaneously being a cold, detached, mechanical act.

And needless to say, getting emotionally involved with a WG is almost certainly a recipe for disaster.

Offline peter purves

Sex isn't intrinsically linked to emotion - especially not in a paid encounter.

Sometimes, more often than not, it's just a good hard fuck.

...Depends how one is defining 'emotionless sex'? I interpreted it for the punter in exactly the same way as the WGs may do.

I think the very nature of sex is an intimate act. This is the very reason why society has laws against rape. 
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 04:39:03 pm by peter purves »

ickydicky

a fuck with a hoor is just a fuck with a hoor. great fun and and emptying which relaxes you. simples.end of.

Offline BP96

I've had bad punts where I've just wanted to fuck her as hard as I can then leave.

Offline cueball

It's just a lark to me, I'm there to have a good time and walk away. No emotional stuff here.

If you can't differentiate emotion from intimacy then punting isn't for you.

Offline OakTree

I don't know so much. Sex to me is very heightened pleasure. At the time i would say I'm not in a normal frame of mind and therefore some form of emotions are involved. So for me it is partly an emotional experience. I'll even go as far to say on rare occasion some of those emotions might be toward the girl I'm with. Don't get me wrong, I don't go confessing undying love or anything like that but it's an intensity sort of thing toward that person. I can't explain it any other way. It's temporary though and once the moment is over those feelings dissolve.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I don't know so much. Sex to me is very heightened pleasure. At the time i would say I'm not in a normal frame of mind and therefore some form of emotions are involved. So for me it is partly an emotional experience. I'll even go as far to say on rare occasion some of those emotions might be toward the girl I'm with. Don't get me wrong, I don't go confessing undying love or anything like that but it's an intensity sort of thing toward that person. I can't explain it any other way. It's temporary though and once the moment is over those feelings dissolve.

+1 although some feelings return when writing a review, this sums it up. I experience emotions but that does not mean I am in love with the lady, but the act of sex is an emotional experience with every orgasm. And phew, when the orgasm is over is over. Triumph that I can still do it as when I were a lad I was raised to think sex ended when you drew your pension.

Offline cueball

I  get what you're  saying but it's purely physical for me, yes, I'll have a laugh and be friendly with any lass but I'm there for the sex primarily.

I do have a giggle and a natter with most lasses I meet.

I feel passion and attraction but I can't honestly say that's the same as emotion to me  :unknown:

punther

I think the person that made that statement meant 'emotionless' as in having sex without any emotional attachment to the person - in contrast to having sex with someone you are emotionally involved with.

It can be 'emotionless' in this sense, without simultaneously being a cold, detached, mechanical act.

And needless to say, getting emotionally involved with a WG is almost certainly a recipe for disaster.

+ 1

ickydicky

I  get what you're  saying but it's purely physical for me, yes, I'll have a laugh and be friendly with any lass but I'm there for the sex primarily.

I feel passion and attraction but I can't honestly say that's the same as emotion to me  :unknown:

spot on :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Just for clarification what do you mean by 'emotion' here? I have provided my own particular working definition (which not everyone may agree with).

I ask because 'passion and attraction' are not only emotions but can be very 'strong emotions'.

Cheers!

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 07:59:58 pm by peter purves »

Offline cueball

Just for clarification what do you mean by emotion here, I have provided my own particular working definition? I ask because 'passion and attraction' are not only emotions but can be strong emotions.

Cheers!

Yes, emotions cover a multitude of things. Anger, jealousy, lurve etc etc are all emotions.

In the punting context I see emotions as the feelings you have for your wife/gf and that sort of emotion will never work in a paid sex scenario.

It's in the name EAS

Offline peter purves

Yes, emotions cover a multitude of things. Anger, jealousy, lurve etc etc are all emotions.

In the punting context I see emotions as the feelings you have for your wife/gf and that sort of emotion will never work in a paid sex scenario.

It's in the name EAS

Just to add there are many who hate their wives - but I do understand your point.

Also when I started this thread it had nothing to do with EAS
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:10:57 pm by peter purves »

Offline OakTree

It's in the name EAS

Actually that's spot on. There's a difference between feelings and emotions. I have no feelings for a girl I've only just met even though I'm within minutes balls deep in her and involved with her in a very intimate way. Feelings are are totally different thing.

That's why some people just aren't suited to fuck for cash, the line for them is just too blurred.

Offline peter purves

Again I think we may need some definitions to work with, since if something is done 'emotionless' then it is probably going to be 'cold, detached (viz of emotions), mechanical'

In other words 'emotionless' does equal 'cold, detached, mechanical'? For the punter giving that experience it may not be a problem. However, if he is on the receiving end then it becomes a  :(

My question was how many punters here indulge 'emotionaless' punts? From the responses it is clear not many, even when they have claimed to be 'emotionaless' (but obviously they ar eusing a different criteria to define the term).

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 08:55:48 pm by peter purves »

punther

Think as sex is an intimate act it can cause confusion and blur the lines

In reality though paid for sex is like paid for haircuts or paid for plumbing services or paid for convenience store services

I feel no emotional connection/feelings(i.e. we are now acquaintances/friends)  for the service provider during the transaction for the barber, plumber or cashier

I just want them to execute the service I'm after in a pleasant way. If we can have a laugh and crack some joke in the process thats a bonus but its nothing deeper than that

Offline peter purves

In reality though paid for sex is like paid for haircuts or paid for plumbing services or paid for convenience store services

I feel no emotional connection/feelings.(ie. we are now acquaintances/friends)  for the service provider during the transaction for the barber, plumber or cashier

I just want them to execute the service I'm after in a pleasant way. If we can have a laugh and crack some joke in the process thats a bonus but its nothing deeper than that

Cheers!

+1 person then

Thanks for the definition also ( emotionless meaning we are NOT now acquaintances/friends)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:02:40 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

I think you will find this is a particularly a male perspective and even then a particular type of male who may be in the minority.

Many of the WGs on forums do not view it this way and unlike the barber who will cut anybody's hair, there are WGs who will not entertain certain men (on the basis of race, disability etc) by suggesting that since sex is such an 'intimate act' they should be afforded this grace.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:14:54 pm by peter purves »

bigbird83

For me the emotion comes from the excitement of it all. Not knowing what the WG will be like or what the sex will be like. I certainly haven't felt any emotional connection to a WG yet but i'm sure it could happen

pking_paul

I haven't punted in a while and the reason is about having fun as much as anything. Like Cueball and a few others have said, and maybe more than that, I simply like to relax and enjoy the moment to the full. Somehow non-english speaking and robotic reactions kill that.

Its not emotional attachment more emotional pleasure if that is what you are talking about?

Offline stevedave

Peter, just to clarify - have you invented the term "emotionaless"?

Because sorry to break it to you, it's bollocks.

If you want emotion and feeling, get a bird.

If you want a good shag and (frankly) minimal emotional involvement, spend some cash. By all means chat to her, have a laugh, enjoy the time. I do. But don't blur banter with emotion.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:23:39 pm by stevedave »

Offline cueball

If you want a good shag and (frankly) minimal emotional involvement, spend some cash.

Nicely summed up there mukker

Offline smiths

If you want a good shag and (frankly) minimal emotional involvement, spend some cash.

Indeed, and fucking boring. :rolleyes:

Offline peter purves

If you want a good shag and (frankly) minimal emotional involvement, spend some cash. By all means chat to her, have a laugh, enjoy the time. I do. But don't blur banter with emotion.

No! It was taken from another thread where the punter described the sex with those exact words.

It did not make sense to me and hence why this thread.

Hope this clarifies

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:44:18 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Indeed, and fucking boring. :rolleyes:

Smiths in all these years I know your style of response...but first time I think I've heard you swear...Not in keeping with the more constructive conversations you used to have in the past and a far cry from the academic Smiths-onian Institue. Very disappointing  :(

:hi:

Offline smiths

Smiths in all these years I know your style of response...but first time I think I've heard you swear...Not in keeping with the more constructive conversations you used to have in the past and a far cry from the academic Smiths-sonian Institue

You haven't read many of my posts if that's the first time you have seen me swear. :rolleyes: As to the past which you have referred to before for some reason, I have no idea who you are so why mention it, its not guess the poster. :rolleyes:

Offline peter purves

You haven't read many of my posts if that's the first time you have seen me swear. :rolleyes: As to the past which you have referred to before for some reason, I have no idea who you are so why mention it, its not guess the poster. :rolleyes:

Ok, thanks! Might have to start calling you Smiths crisps then if you have lost the academic title ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 10:45:25 pm by peter purves »

Offline stevedave

Smiths in all these years I know your style of response...but first time I think I've heard you swear...Not in keeping with the more constructive conversations you used to have in the past and a far cry from the academic Smiths-onian Institue. Very disappointing  :(

Perhaps you've driven him to it. Frankly, I'm not fucking surprised.

So, who were you before you reincarnated yourself as a blue Peter presenter?

Offline peter purves

Perhaps you've driven him to it. Frankly, I'm not fucking surprised.

No, I think he was following your lead....

Sometimes it is better to take time to read (and some times re-read) before commenting and jumping to wrong conclusions etc.

I was going to use my original name here but read that UKP  wished joiners to create a new avatar. I have respected this so cannot say.

I can say I had some very interesting with Smiths (who kept his previous name) on the other site.

Nice One  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:15:21 pm by peter purves »

Offline cueball

I hope to Christ it's not anthea turner incognito

Offline stevedave

I hope to Christ it's not anthea turner incognito

I was thinking Diane-Louise Jordan, I didn't have lot of time for her either  :D

Back in the day, Anthea would have got it. But obviously, it would have been emotionaless....

Offline stevedave

No, I think he was following your lead....

Sometimes it is better to take time to read (and some times re-read) before commenting on a post, like a bull in a china shop and jumping to wrong conclusions etc

Yeah, thanks for the tip I'll certainly bear that in mind moving forward. Not sure what I'd do without you  :hi:

Offline peter purves

Yeah, thanks for the tip I'll certainly bear that in mind moving forward. Not sure what I'd do without you  :hi:

Errr...Perhaps go on a punt  ;)

Offline stevedave

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:20:02 pm by stevedave »

Offline peter purves

Back at you two review.

I do not do reviews (unless it is extremely poor and/or superb), nor do I like others view reviews as the be all and end all, nor does it bother me if someone does not write a review

If you wish to review then fine but not for me  :hi:

Finally the fact still remains it would help the forum, if posters read what is written first before jumping to wrong conclusions etc.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 11:28:21 pm by peter purves »

Offline stevedave

I do not do reviews, nor do I like others view reviews as the be all and end all, nor does it bother me if someone does not write a review

If you wish to review then fine but not for me  :hi:

So you like to leech information from others? Fine, each to their own, at least we know  :rolleyes:

Offline peter purves

So you like to leech information from others? Fine, each to their own, at least we know  :rolleyes:

I think those who have read my posts and comments will know otherwise.

Again you ASS-ume to much

Offline stevedave

I think those who have read my posts and comments will know otherwise.

Again you ASS-ume to much

Well, it does make as ass out of you and me. I know at least one of those is correct, and I don't feel the need to bold letters out to make my point.

Enjoy leeching your info and not feeding back  :hi:

Offline paul_2407

I reckon a bird gives too much of the roller coaster ride with emotion and you have to deal with the downs as well as the ups, which is annoying