Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting badgered for doggy  (Read 4006 times)

Offline nbarnes

I love doggy.

Angled doggy over an appropriately tall object or leaning hands on wall is even better so I can hold\squeeze breasts while I hammer away.

Offline vindici

....and she didn't even get fully unclothed so I didn't want to make her uncomfortable...

....Try to be more firm...

You should take your own advice there 🤨

Offline sparkus

I love doggy.

Angled doggy over an appropriately tall object or leaning hands on wall is even better so I can hold\squeeze breasts while I hammer away.

It's not that I don't enjoy it, just wonder why WGs always ask for it ie. am I that ugly?!

Offline davidbond337

I think its because men often cum quicker in this position and also gets you, particularly your face, as far away as possible

Offline Mr Sinister

I think its because men often cum quicker in this position

This above

I find wgs always seem to go for this position first just to get the punt over with quick as possible. On the flip side I find a lot of wgs will refuse to do doggy before I've handed over the cash or tell you only can go slow which is annoying.

I always ask is doggy OK? when I turn up at punts now.

Offline lewis666

The choice to take any position is surely yours and the SP will either agree or not, they surely don’t have to allow a position just because your paying...or vice versa you don’t have to accept the position because she’s asked.

Does help when there is a mirror in front though and she’s looking back at you at least pretending to enjoy it, I know I am by that point....  :D

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Every time I read the title of this thread it makes me wonder if badgers actually do do it doggy style.   :unknown: :D

Offline Bonker

Yes they do... But its extra.

Online Doc Holliday

Every time I read the title of this thread it makes me wonder if badgers actually do do it doggy style.   :unknown: :D

They do indeed .... but  like some married couples, mostly in the dark  :D  External Link/Members Only

Continuing the theme of this thread, Mrs Badger looks pretty disinterested also?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 08:58:46 am by Doc Holliday »

Offline Happiness

You should take your own advice there 🤨

It's the only time it happened and as she had no feedback I just went with it. Considering I hadn't been in that situation I was ok with it. Apart from that I have always done the positions I wanted. Didn't expect a reply, but since you tried to rattle my cage (didn't work) I have sent a usual measured reply. Edit:  :)
Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mradventures

it can have alot todo with penis shape, so if you curve down, then doggy is much more comfortable, and missionary can be uncomfortable.

you will also hit the g spot when in doggy, while upward curve guy is doing that in other positions

Online Punterperson1971

it can have alot todo with penis shape, so if you curve down, then doggy is much more comfortable, and missionary can be uncomfortable.

you will also hit the g spot when in doggy, while upward curve guy is doing that in other positions
So what position do wg’s ask you for them mr expert since august 2019

Offline vindici

So what position do wg’s ask you for them mr expert since august 2019

I've called him out a few times, he's never going to contribute, hopefully he gets what's coming sooner rather than later...💣💣💣

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

You have been a member on here for over 2 years now and it appears you have no interest in shariing reviews on here.

Per Site Rules

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

I suggest you sort out your priorities when you are on this site, get moving and start making contributions on here, else don't expect to last long on this forum.

You have been warned.

Offline Slaveofnature

I never minded it but that was mostly in my earlier days with it being a prelude to mish.

Being older I’m not so much interested now in the penetrative act. Don’t get me wrong. I still enjoy sex occasionally. But for me a nice teasing massage with HE or a fetish session of sorts, RO and blow to finish works just fine.
But if the SP is beautiful and she is so inclined as to do FK or even better DFK…… then missionary every time for me.

My days of Kama Sutra positioning are well over too  :D
You're not alone in this. Never had a shortage of normal penetrative sex in my youth and middle age so this isn't something I'm bothered about. Fetish and femdom is thing for me now as its all new and exciting.  The stuff that no civvy would ever do unless you're very lucky and I never was.
Not to say though that I don't like to fuck the occasional SP just to remind myself of what its like.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Whilst there will be exceptions, in terms of pleasure, vaginal doggy consistently comes out a least favourite position for females. They have least control over angle etc.

Also can be painful if male ''hammers away" deeply, especially if he is above average length.

Many SPs proclaim it is their favourite position for the reasons given ie not face to face, cannot snog at same time, many guys come quicker especially if she 'reaches under' at the same time.

There is a disadvantage for SPs though which is the lack of visibility if encountering the stealth barebacking punter.
How do you know this exactly?

Offline timsussex

saw a WG last year who at least was honest

"I'm a lazy cow and dont go on top do you want msh or doggy?"

Offline Strokemeplease

Years ago I went to try a BDSM session. After she had given me a good whipping I asked her to go on top. She said "No, you're the man, you do the work!" and presented herself in doggy.

Offline hamchang

I'm glad to learn from this that I'm not the only one who doesn't enjoy doggy!

I'm not a fan. I think the working girls like it because they do not have to look at the punter and can mouth insults at them within mr banger behind realising.  ;)