Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly52  (Read 682 times)

Offline Sexyjatt

I was feeling horny today, and as I’m trying to have a dry January (drink wise :-)) I thought I’d have a quick late evening punt. The main problem after 10 is that there are only a handful of girls available within 5 miles of my house. I came across Kelly’s profile yesterday, after sending her a message she replied with her phone number, so I decided to call her today, communications were good, I said I wanted a quick handjob, she said that would be £30, I said I’d call her back, she then text me within seconds saying I’ll do it for £20. I jumped at the opportunity for a quick HJ and made my way to her address in Bentley. Her house is at the end of the road, on the corner. She left the door open for me to discreetly walk in, when I walked in I was greeted by what I would describe as a greasy haired chav, she was not attractive at all, early fifties with bold patches in her hair. I should have left at this point but she went behind me and gave me a gentle push up the first few steps saying “up you go”.

After entering her bedroom and handing over the £20, I got the little man out and she started jerking it, after 5 minutes or so I started jerking it myself while she played with my balls, I seriously couldn’t get hard as all I could see were marks all over her body where she had obviously injected herself. She was not attractive at all, I then said to her it’s not going to happen, got dressed and got the hell out of there. Worst punt of my life, should have known really, you get what you pay for !

External Link/Members Only

Offline kingkong69

The photos of hers got to be someone else..  :scare:

Offline curry

They are someone else's pics I think, she is a street whore who works from her flat now as she has a curfew imposed. If you get to see her totally naked you may even see a tag on her.

Offline Sexyjatt

Photos are of her I think (as that’s definitely her staircase in the pics) but just photo shopped to remove all the marks on her body, luckily I didn’t get to see her fully naked :-), oh man it was either her or Elisha day and I opted for kelly52, what a mistake :-(

Offline Neromatrix

Mate, you took the wrong option!