Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Soho walk ups, other services but sex?  (Read 766 times)

CityboyLondon

Hows it going lads, been away from punting for a while after having a bit of success on dating sites and tinder etc!
Knew id be back though!

Can anyone here help me out in terms of services the soho girls offer? Ive only visited a walk up once and it was in a drunken haze, I know how they work but do they offer other services apart from sex?

Been thinking about a mutual masterbation session, me wanking while the girl plays with herself for me and cumming over her body.

Do you think this is something any soho girls would offer? Do you square it all with the maid or the girl herself?

Thanks in advance guys!

Offline JohnWaynesJism

I think you would be able to find a girl in Soho willing to do this, they get some very weird/kinky requests, so they would see this as very tame. But you need to find the right girl, as some won`t be happy about the COB, or for them to masturbate at the same time.
 Also do you mind what the girl looks like? Depending on your type, I would try Nadia (Berwick St, due back soon) or Roxy at Greek St, they are both friendly and would possibly accommodate.
 Or if you have the time, just go for a wander round the walk-ups, and keep asking until you get a result, I`m sure you`ll find one who will say yes. Good luck.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 10:11:00 pm by JohnWaynesJism »

CityboyLondon

perfect mate, Il bear those two in mind, Looks wise Im not too fussed if Im honest, Just looking for a lady that can help me out for a quick in and out job! Guess il have a wander round and speak to the girls to see if its on offer, Cheers

puntingmate

You can get a variety of services but it depends on the girls, I've had strapon off a few girls in the past