Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gangbang  (Read 1293 times)

Offline iluvebonys

Anybody know of any black girls who hold regular gangbang parties?
Gorgeouslily use to hold some great parties a few years back but now retired ,cant find any other girls nowadays

Offline Jaytop

Yes I definitely agree the last all black women gangbang was at a Pam's party in Crystal Palace in 2014 it's long overdue.

Offline Stephan200210

I also attended 3 or 4 of GeorgeousLily's gangbang's a few years ago. Funnily enough, I see she is now back working.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I also believe there is a real lack of gangbangs (I attended and reviewed on a black girl gangbang a couple of years ago) - let alone black girl gangbangs. I actually emailed Lily about three days ago suggesting that there would be a real demand for a black girl gangbang and was she considering doing one/more again. I have NOT yet heard back from her, but will pass on her response if/when she gets one.

My ideal would be a 2 or 3 blackgirl GB, for three hours, with a 3:1 ratio.

I live in hope

Offline iluvebonys

I also attended 3 or 4 of GeorgeousLily's gangbang's a few years ago. Funnily enough, I see she is now back working.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I also believe there is a real lack of gangbangs (I attended and reviewed on a black girl gangbang a couple of years ago) - let alone black girl gangbangs. I actually emailed Lily about three days ago suggesting that there would be a real demand for a black girl gangbang and was she considering doing one/more again. I have NOT yet heard back from her, but will pass on her response if/when she gets one.

My ideal would be a 2 or 3 blackgirl GB, for three hours, with a 3:1 ratio.

wow cant believes shes back she was hot and the parties where great.
i think i will email her to about a party and hopefully she will start them again
I live in hope
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:43:25 am by iluvebonys »

Offline Stephan200210

Still no response to my email, but I note she has not opened/read it yet. And sent it three days or so ago. Maybe lost in the mass of emails she is getting? Or maybe not. But if you do hear, please report back would definitively be up to attend a GB if she has them again

Offline iluvebonys

Still no response to my email, but I note she has not opened/read it yet. And sent it three days or so ago. Maybe lost in the mass of emails she is getting? Or maybe not. But if you do hear, please report back would definitively be up to attend a GB if she has them again

definitely will and same if you hear back before me