Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim - Thai - Gloucester Rd / Earls Court  (Read 405 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7625812) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline doublehappiness

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quick review for Kim. I saw her photos on AW and thought she looked really hot. Young, skin, toned body and big bolt ons. See her for one hour.

She opened the door for me and I find her quite attractive. One could see he cleavage show which was a nice start. Went into the flat and pretty much undressed immediately. Her face is quite pretty, her body is slim. On the negative side she wasn't fully shaved but had a small bush. Her belly is not super flat/toned due to pregnancy I assume but ok. Her breasts are not that well done I think. They are big and soft which is good but she has basically no nipples, all flat, and they look like balloons that do not fit with her body. Anyways, overall still quite sexy.

I didn't feel very much chemistry from the beginning. She's not the very enthusiastic kind I think. Quick shower without much action. Then onto the bed. No DFK , not even light kissing. Some B2B which was OK but no pussy slides no fingering.  Onto OWO which was OK. Then CG,Doggy and mish but without any highlight. She's nice and tight though which I appreciated. Came in the bag.

In her text upon contacting her, she mentioned DFK, GFE, rimming, etc. I don't think she enjoys that at all. I didn't bother asking for anal. So, overall somewhat disappointing.

Had a massage in between which is not really worth mentioning. Then onto round 2 which was a repeat of round 1.

She's attractive but I can't really recommend.