Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV/TS La Femme Nikita / Brighton / Sublime OWO  (Read 449 times)

Online diver ted

TLDR   Massage and OWO to CIM with an attractive TV 

BP link showing ‘Not Available’ at this time.
External Link/Members Only

May be taking a break however following link shows as available...

and Nikita also appears on Shemalewiki:

Found a solitary post on UKP from TotalRecall in 2021 asking if anyone had seen Nikita.

Within time constraints 07555965804

£150 = 60 Mins FS (Didn’t happen)  Massage, OWO and CIM

Comms   Easy and quick to reply. Time and and date arranged with minimum of fuss. Provided postcode then shortly before street then street / flat number.

Locn       A residential area short way back from the sea. Took about 15 minutes to walk from the main train station. If driving there are a few one-way systems and street parking looked heavily restricted. 

Accomm   Seemed like a one bedroom student flat. A converted Victorian house with communal front door. Internal door to a staircase with bathroom on landing, further staircase leading to two rooms at top of building. The bedroom was a little untidy but clean.   

SP Current photos (and previous video on BP) accurate. Tall, 6’0” slim, attractive TV, no discernible breasts. Dressed in high end lingerie and really looked convincing. Softy spoken. Would easily pass in the street and attract a lot of attention for looks and body. Lovely skin and smelt great.

Action   Began with a simple massage with me face down on the bed. Subsequently turned me halfway over and began an unhurried and sensual blowjob. Would stop every so often, make eye contact and ask if it was enjoyable. Nikita would then continue and repeat the process. It was very good and had me perilously close to orgasm each time. Nikita then started a swirling motion that pushed me over the edge and I came.   

Recommend   Yes. More to explore.
Return            Yes

Offline TotalRecall

Fuck sake... reading this has just made me realise that I forgot to post my own review when I finally took the plunge and saw her in the summer of 2022...  :dash:

Glad you had a good time OP, and from what I can read your time with her was very similar to my own. I didn't fuck her either, but I was too busy laid back on the bed with my eyes rolling around my head from the amazing oral she gave me. She edge me several times before bringing me to and explosive climax that had me quivering like a epileptic.  :D

I really need to arrange a meet with her again when she is available and post my own review.