Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ania.beautiful - City Center  (Read 1795 times)

16 review(s) for Ania.beautiful (12 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline ayynice

External Link/Members Only

Decided to go with a suggestion from my original thread, this happened 2 weeks ago just finally getting around to the review.

Comms
Pretty quick on the reply's all texts , had to wait 5 mins when I arrived though, over all not bad I'd say.

Nice Flat near the Arcadian car park, get's interesting when I got given a code to get through the door which all the numbers have been rubbed off,  :dash: not her fault I guess, anyway got in, pretty nervous, say hello, doesn't offer me a kiss or anything probably shocked to see a 20 year old I guess, paid up, offered a shower, accepted since worked a lil bit of a sweat.

booked 1 hr

So remember when I said I was nervous? yeah, anyway lay down on the beg, she starts with owo pretty good, with a bit of ball sucking and dirty noises coming from her, that lasted for around 5 mins then bang blew my load, fucking hell well got a free cim i guess? I did say sorry as ya know kinda didn't mean for that to happen so fast, anyway she cleans up, I shower it off then continue for a massage for 10mins pretty good actually, now this time straight on with a condom and starts with cg going hard and fast for a bit switch to doggy and finally she returns to ow and I finish then.

not the largest review, first one I've done.

overall happy.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:36:35 pm by ayynice »

Offline smiley9

That must be the shortest Review in History ???  :dash:  :lol:

Offline RedditchJay

yep..... must still be on the job   lol

Offline ayynice

That must be the shortest Review in History ???  :dash:  :lol:

Pressed enter and it saved it, whoops owell.

Offline Littlefoot

Hi ayynice, good to see you make a wise decision for your first punt! And good to see Ania's service is still good! Thanks for the review! Now look forward to the next one!    :drinks:

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review ayynice, as littlefoot said not a bad choice welcome to the club :drinks: