Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £1000 a night hooker --- really?  (Read 3613 times)

Chiaroscuro54

I think this has been discussed many times on the board,it is not the same with WGs a £1,000 WG doesn't mean any greater service than a £60 one,its just perception or maybe slightly more exclusivity.

I wasn't talking about the service, rather I was talking about the experience and people gladly pay for the experience.

If I drive from my home to my office in a VW Golf or do it sitting in the back of an M-B S class, I get there in the same time, the difference is the experience

That is what it is all about, people are only prepared to pay up to a certain amount for a service; whilst they are prepared to pay almost unlimited sums for experiences, obviously, only if they have it.

Justanotheruser

I'd rather book a few girls for a couple of hours. Very rare I want someone to stay with me, even in 'real life' situations

Offline Marmalade

I'd rather book a few girls for a couple of hours. Very rare I want someone to stay with me, even in 'real life' situations

There's always that ... Several Asian countries I've physically had to kick them out when they didn't want to go home. I don't think it's any great reflection on my wonderful charm -- more the fact that a hotel bed seems more comfortable than whatever rathole they're used to I guess...

Offline Marmalade

I wasn't talking about the service, rather I was talking about the experience and people gladly pay for the experience.

I guess you are paying for the hotel experience (cos you're definitely not paying for the piss flaps.

Hidden Image/Members Only