Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Positive and negative punt from same WG.  (Read 752 times)

Offline itk

Anyone else had the same experience I've just had. Saw a WG a month back which was excellent, and I've just gone back earlier today expecting the same. How wrong could I have been. She's gone from a WG wanting you to leave satisfied, to someone wanting you out the door as soon as I'd handed over the cash.
Really pissed off, but should have known to not bother after plans A,B,C & D had all not materialised for one reason or another.

Offline cueball

Do a review and bin her

Well, that's what I'd do  :hi:

Offline Paris69

Anyone else had the same experience I've just had. Saw a WG a month back which was excellent, and I've just gone back earlier today expecting the same. How wrong could I have been. She's gone from a WG wanting you to leave satisfied, to someone wanting you out the door as soon as I'd handed over the cash.
Really pissed off, but should have known to not bother after plans A,B,C & D had all not materialised for one reason or another.

Sorry to hear this; it's never happened to me.
My multiple visits have been to Emily Fox x 8 (Newcastle/in her various guises) Sweet Candiice (Leeds) x4; Dee (Shrewsbury) x 4 and Lola (York; now retired i think) x 3.
All return visits were 100%.

Maybe's your girl's service hasn't deteriorated; maybes it was always crap and you got lucky on your first visit?
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ellroy44

Never had this problem. Any WG I see more than once provides great service, it's the reason I return. Like cueball says review, bin and move on.

Offline DrConners

Has happened to me too, her loss I never went back - your judgement might still be clouded OP if, as you said your first encounter with her was very positive.

She might have been having an off day & failed to communicate with you so maybe best of three ? Rushing you out the door is the mark of very poor service from a WG so honestly - I would probably move on mate  :hi:

Jas1975

Only you can decide if the SP is worth a third go just in case.  If not, find another.....

Offline mrdiamond77

It has never happened to me that the service has declined so much that it has gone from positive to negative.  Positive to neutral maybe.  Sorry to hear this has happened to you.   :hi:

mcgee121

Yeah it happened to me and it sucks.  It's like she was a completely different person than the first time.  If she doesn't offer anything unique that other girls can't provide then forget her.

Offline itk

Do a review and bin her

Well, that's what I'd do  :hi:
Already done so.

Offline NIK

I have experienced this a few times.
Then again I have experienced most things in the paid sex world at least once.  :rolleyes:

Offline Chorley

Happened to me. To say I was pissed off would be the understatement if the century  :dash: :dash: :dash:
Bin her off as it's just not worth it :thumbsdown:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I've felt this a few times when i've met a girl for the 1st time and been blown away by the service then leave thinking i've found a real gem who will become a regular.
2nd visit doesn't seem so good but this may be due to expectation and the 3rd visit is the real disappointment.
I have seen some of these girls again after giving them a break for a while so they know my custom isn't guaranteed and in some cases the service gets good again however if it doesn't then they get binned.

Reading both your reviews i'd agree she was a stroppy Rom in the Negative but as someone else said you may have just got lucky with the 1st visit