Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Transexual punts  (Read 3531 times)

steviex00

I'm fairly new here, so forgive me if I'm being dumb.

Is it permissable to discuss transexual punts? If not, I apologise for raising the subject.
If it is, has anyone tried? I know there is a blurring of gender and sexual orientation here, which kind of fascinates me. (most guys would be like  :scare: I imagine)

Having stumbled across the odd TS site, I noticed that some of the "ladies" are better looking than some of the girls I've visited over the years. Beauty is only skin deep, right?

Offline Link7

Site rules: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Worth having a read to avoid having to ask unnecessary questions.

If you had searched for transexual or TS in the search bar, you would see that it has been discussed many a time, which would have also answered your question.
 :hi:

steviex00

Thanks Link7, I shall use the search feature in future. Thanks for the info and the site rules link.

Offline Jimmyredcab

James999 will explain that a transexual is simply a bloke in a dress.     :hi:

Offline Happylad

He really means a bloke with fake tits in a dress

Offline Steely Dan

So the answer is, yes welcome to review.  And if you need the site rules again, the link is at the bottom of every page.

James999

Offline maxxblue

Isn't it a bloke who has taken hormone tablets?  :unknown:

mcgee121

Nope that's a crossdresser  :hi:

Having stumbled across the odd TS site, I noticed that some of the "ladies" are better looking than some of the girls I've visited over the years...

You must have poor taste in chicks   :lol:.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 12:03:30 am by mcgee121 »

Andyhowell22

I'm fairly new here, so forgive me if I'm being dumb.

Is it permissable to discuss transexual punts? If not, I apologise for raising the subject.
If it is, has anyone tried? I know there is a blurring of gender and sexual orientation here, which kind of fascinates me. (most guys would be like  :scare: I imagine)

Having stumbled across the odd TS site, I noticed that some of the "ladies" are better looking than some of the girls I've visited over the years. Beauty is only skin deep, right?

I'm interested too but too many Alfa males saying it's a bloke in a Dress which just shows they've no clue

overdone

Manchester TS Sammer Blonde nice tits & 9 inchers
External Link/Members Only
07438 881882

overdone

steviex00

Thanks for all the replies. I'm not remotely worried about what people think regarding 'guy in a dress' and such. I have no prejudices - if it's hot, I'll fuck it!

I'm in Cardiff, so the Manchester recommendations are a bit far for me, but thanks for posting them anyway.

I'd like to post a review on a lovely TS person I've seen in Cardiff a few times. I'm tempted to post it but I don't want to start an avalanche of "you're gay and won't admit it" type comments. James posts enough shit on here already. Shall I proceed or just stick to reviewing ladies?

Offline hungrypunt

I'd like to post a review on a lovely TS person I've seen in Cardiff a few times. I'm tempted to post it but I don't want to start an avalanche of "you're gay and won't admit it" type comments. James posts enough shit on here already. Shall I proceed or just stick to reviewing ladies?

Post the review, TS reviews have been posted before, and reviews of guys getting fucked by girls/Ts etc

a reviews always helpful to someone bud, youll probably find the shit getting thrown your way dies off as your reviews start to appear, dont take it to heart, its all good fun, and everyone gets "vetted" that way around here. :drinks:

Offline TPreston

Thanks for all the replies. I'm not remotely worried about what people think regarding 'guy in a dress' and such. I have no prejudices - if it's hot, I'll fuck it!

I'm in Cardiff, so the Manchester recommendations are a bit far for me, but thanks for posting them anyway.

Post the review pal. If she gave a great service its only right to share and others around cardiff will embrace. In my experience with T-girls (admittedly in thailand) even more of a % of them are mental than working girls (and a fair % of them are bonkers) so if you have found a good un all the more reason to share.

Each to their own, if people wanna have a go or mock thats them showing their own insecurities.

Would love to have had a go on Paris Lees when she was working, shes now pretty much the UK spokesperson for trans issues.

Offline Link7

Yeah, post the review. Once posted in the Wales section, it will attract attention and comments from other Welsh guys who are into TS.

From there you'll find it easier to generate discussion and pick people's brains about punting TS in general.

Those not interested will probably just ignore.The flak you've copped here is partly because it's a thread in the general section. James is v unlikely to be sniffing round your review

Offline frankc

Ive shagged and reviewed a few, including this stunner  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102079.0 , dont worry what people think mate, shag whoever you want, just remember to review... :thumbsup:

Offline TPreston

Ive shagged and reviewed a few, including this stunner  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102079.0 , dont worry what people think mate, shag whoever you want, just remember to review... :thumbsup:

Great review. Got me mulling it. Have only ever done a T girl when in Thailand - that much sex there you end up pushing your own boundaries as it can all merge into one.

The idea of a cock in my mouth or it happening still freaks me out mind. Thats a leap I don't think im ready for but I suppose a good SP would gage your reaction at the prospect - as it seemed the girl in your review did.

steviex00

Great positive comments guys, I will go ahead and post a review.

Offline Chorley

'Kin ell!!!
Some of those trans WG's look amazing.  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: I remember being at a sex show in Thailand and a stunning performer( who I didn't realisr was TS at the time) do a routine with another girl which resulted in her revealing a massive cock and  pummeling the shit out of the other girls arse :wacko: One half of me was thinking " this is seriously hot" the other half was thinking " what the actual fuck?!!!  :scare:
Still not sure it's for me as it's still too much of a head fuck.  :unknown: