Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So which one of you lot got too keen with the butt-plug?  (Read 2982 times)

Online scutty brown

Bloke shoves a butt-plug up girls ass, loses it and does a runner
External Link/Members Only

Offline Shearer1955

Sounds horrible; I wouldn't make a good gay because nobody's shoving owt up my arse  :vomit:

Offline hungrypunt

Hes give that a good shove to lose it...idiot.
Probably coked up... :thumbsdown:

Offline Students Notebook

Sounds horrible; I wouldn't make a good gay because nobody's shoving owt up my arse  :vomit:

Too right.

Went to my doctor the other day and he stuck his finger up my arse.

Bloody painful .

S.N.

Offline Billy no mates

Too right.

Bloody painful .

S.N.

Wait till you need to have the camera up there, then you can complain :)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Bloke shoves a butt-plug up girls ass, loses it and does a runner
External Link/Members Only

That's fucking hilarious.  :scare: :scare:

Offline Plan R

She's gonna be the butt of some crappy remarks  :wackogirl:

Simplysimon

What I cannot understand is why she went to the papers to I presume sell that story !!!!!

Can you be that desperate for fame ?

Offline badsin

Wait till you need to have the camera up there, then you can complain :)

Last year I had the camera up my cock for a bladder inspection, its was like a hose pipe dipped in powered glass. Ohhh how the student nurses laughed :hi:

Online scutty brown

What I cannot understand is why she went to the papers to I presume sell that story !!!!!

Can you be that desperate for fame ?

Well I think she's on the game and will do anything for money.
How many non-working girls do you know who would let a stranger bang them with a butt-plug?

Offline CityTillIDie

Too right.

Bloody painful .

S.N.

Seems a bit rough as you only went in for a BP Reading

:yahoo:

CTID

Offline S.X. MacHine

Met a WG last month in Scotland who had the exact same experience with the same type of stainless steel plug. Trouble is, the base is too narrow.
She said she was so terrified/embarrassed about going to A&E, that she told the client he had to get it out. Eventually he came up with the idea of locating the thing by feeling for it through her vagina, which he did, then manipulated it down and out. Caused a lot of bleeding, but no long term damage.

TheRuiner

"It's the first time I've ever done anything like this"

Hmm..I think the lady doth protest too much. I'm no physician but I'd say she's no stranger to anal love..

Online myothernameis

That's fucking hilarious.  :scare: :scare:

Cant be any worse than a guy going to a&e, with henry hoover stuck to his knob, and his excuse, he was cleaning his underpants, and it caught his knob  :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:38:43 am by myothernameis »

bigmanbigman

Maybe ass toys need a redesign with a 12" diameter base ??

TheRuiner

Saw an a&e programme once where some poor chap had got a toilet brush stuck up his arse with the brush end poking out like a bunny tail (I imagine, they obviously didn't show it).
Although his face was obscured his voice wasn't and he apologised to the pretty young nurse (it just would be) for any embarrassment he had caused her along with an explanation for his predicament. He said he was sat on the toilet, slipped and fell on the toilet brush.  Of course. There was no need for him to say anything at all of course and the young nurse (who had done very well up to this point) was visibly trying to stifle a titter.

Offline Alvin

There a couple of butt plugs which do have a design flaw where if they are left up her arse while you are pounding her in miss they can start to slip up.  Had a couple of close calls with a couple of WGs

Offline jujuman

Yes, hands up, this has happened to me with a stainless butt plug (with a pretty Cabuchon jewel on the end). Female (wg) was riding me in reverse cowgirl with the plug inserted and I watched in horror ( actually more like fascination) as her arse swallowed the plug. She wasn't aware of this so I had to stop her bouncing around and tell her. She was not best pleased and and began to panic slightly, wailing about A&E etc. I told her to stay calm and I would fix it - which I did by fishing around in her arse with my fingers till I found the little blighter. No damage or blood but quite a lot of poo. I had been intending to  fuck her  anally  so I suppose I avoided that particular embarrassment. Lesson is to always fit a tether!

Offline Shearer1955

Yes, hands up, this has happened to me with a stainless butt plug (with a pretty Cabuchon jewel on the end). Female (wg) was riding me in reverse cowgirl with the plug inserted and I watched in horror ( actually more like fascination) as her arse swallowed the plug. She wasn't aware of this so I had to stop her bouncing around and tell her. She was not best pleased and and began to panic slightly, wailing about A&E etc. I told her to stay calm and I would fix it - which I did by fishing around in her arse with my fingers till I found the little blighter. No damage or blood but quite a lot of poo. I had been intending to  fuck her  anally  so I suppose I avoided that particular embarrassment. Lesson is to always fit a tether!

And don't plunge your fingers into holes where man is not supposed to go   :unknown:

bigmanbigman

Maybe all but plugs should have tails ?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cant be any worse than a guy going to a&e, with henry hoover stuck to his knob, and his excuse, he was cleaning his underpants, and it caught his knob  :D :D :D :D

That takes hilarious to hysterical.  :hi: :hi:

Online scutty brown

what do you make of this then?
Army veteran (allegedly Croatian) who lost a live AA cannon shell up his ass. Apparently he was trying to ease his piles back in...

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 11:30:37 pm by scutty brown »

Offline nimrodluvsit

If she was too embarassed to tell the hospital receptionist I wonder where she found the 'courage' to tell all to the newspaper, with photographs included!  The power of the Press perhaps, or more likely the power of the Pound.