Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Durham courtesan Apsara  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Jeff06180618

External Link/Members Only

What and I say
I’ve been visiting Emmy for years and all her girls are class.
The location is a private flat with car park dead easy to find.
The flat is done out lovely and always made to feel safe and happy.
The new girl Apsara wow a little bundle of filthy fun. She is so cute and sexy but also pure filth, Emmy had said she enjoys being spanked and omg she does.
I put her over my knee and spanked her until her cheeks were nice and pink she loved it when instructed to suck me dick she did nice and deep mmmm so so good she sat on my face and I made her squirt all over me she loves it. Defo one to watch out for keep an eye out on there site as they do duo offers etc going to see again tonight can’t wait.
Banned reason: Repeated blatant touting.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This comes across as a pure tout for the agency not a review of an individual SP.

Offline OscarC

Not only dreadful touting, but also been a member since 2017 and only 3 posts, no reviews…. Tick tock tick tock  :bomb:

Online Todd Landers

That read like a marks and Spencer’s advert.

Offline danny.odanny1972

Oh no Todd… my granny goes to Marks and Spencer’s!!  :vomit:

Online Todd Landers

Oh no Todd… my granny goes to Marks and Spencer’s!!  :vomit:
This is not just food.

Offline Jeff06180618

Wtf u guys going on about this is a genuine review u can choose not to believe it if that’s what u wanna do
I’ve posted the link so u know where to go and see this girl not quite sure what your problem is if u don’t wanna believe it that’s fine ignore it but don’t tell me it’s a bull shit review
Banned reason: Repeated blatant touting.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline catweazle

Hastily scrambled together psuedo-review to beat the clock.

Offline OscarC

Wtf u guys going on about this is a genuine review u can choose not to believe it if that’s what u wanna do
I’ve posted the link so u know where to go and see this girl not quite sure what your problem is if u don’t wanna believe it that’s fine ignore it but don’t tell me it’s a bull shit review

Is business not great at Durham Courtesans at the moment? This comes across as desperation from somebody linked to the agency or girl.   I'm sure you won't be around much longer to trouble us.