Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New to punting, but prefer 30 minutes to 1 hour because..  (Read 1696 times)

mikey1973

I like 30 minutes because obviously its cheaper, but I feel in an hour, things get more emotional and I am at risk of getting more attached to the girl (if that makes sense) because we spend more time talking

30 minutes seems perfect for a quick chat and then the action and I can leave just as happy if I was there for an hour.

Maybe I'm wrong but is 30 minutes or 1 hour the most popular time?

Offline smiths

I like 30 minutes because obviously its cheaper, but I feel in an hour, things get more emotional and I am at risk of getting more attached to the girl (if that makes sense) because we spend more time talking

30 minutes seems perfect for a quick chat and then the action and I can leave just as happy if I was there for an hour.

Cant say what is more popular, some of us have an hour as our minimum others prefer half hours perhaps asking the WG if she can extend to an hour if she proves to offer a good service. So its a case of each to their own on this.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I dont think there is a preference as I get around the same half hour bookings as hour.  You have to do what suits you best.  If you can do everything you want in 30minutes and don't feel rushed then that is the ideal amount of time for you.  Plus if you need extra time most decent girls leave a large enough gap between bookings so you can extend if you feel you need a bit extra with a certain girl.

Don't worry about what others do or prefer just do what suits you.

Offline Silver Birch

All my bookings (bar one 1½hr) have been 1 hour. I think I would feel rushed in a half hour booking, I even clock watch when I have booked an hour!

I don't punt that frequently but would change to 30 mins if I punted as often as some of the guys on here.

Offline Denholm

My first few punts were all 1hr because I was worried about feeling rushed. Recently though I'm going for 30mins more often as I'm usually happy with popping my load the once and, being honest, I usually feel like making a move once I'm done.
Only book an hour these days if it's a WG I've seen before and know I may want to cum twice with or I want to do some roleplay which might run over a half hour.
Ultimately though it's about what you enjoy pal. That's the whole point of it

Offline cueball

It depends really, if she is is local I'll usually go for half an hour (one pop) but if she's a treck away then it's usually an hour (two pops), also, if I'm not sure about her then it's always half hour punts. To be honest when I look back I don't really have an accurate pattern.

Offline claretandblue

half hour for me,i punt during work hours so when you factor in travelling to and from the venue,the pre punt shower and post punt chat,30 mins of solid fucking still equates to a 2 hour lunch!

Offline Denholm

Don't worry about what others do or prefer just do what suits you.
Precisely

Offline Jimmyredcab

With me it depends on the price difference, if she wants £70 for 30 minutes or £100 for the hour then I would go for the hour option.

Online RedKettle

My rule now (for an incall) is always 30 minutes for a first go with a WG.  For the few where I go back a few times I might extend to an hour (as I am going back because we get on and she is good) but often as then a regular you can find that the 30 minutes gets longer anyway.  I used to always book an hour and often found I left early and/or had wasted money on a crap girl.  Fortunately that rarely happens now thanks to UKP but I still stick with the half hour rule.

The exception are the times when I am getting a WG to my hotel room (quite rare unfortunately) and then I go for a relaxing time with them pandering to my needs for an hour.  :dance:

JuliusSeizure

Kinda what Jimmy said. If you want to see a girl but half hour prices are shit compared to the hour then you might as well go for the hour.

west8

All my bookings (bar one 1½hr) have been 1 hour. I think I would feel rushed in a half hour booking, I even clock watch when I have booked an hour!

Same here. Never did anything less than an hour before AW. I find that 30 mins is fine for a massage + HE, but for a decent punt an hour is the bare minimum.

Max Pleasure

45 mins is a good option if it's available.  So far I've found that 30 mins is fine for what I need, but I can see that could change in the future.  If the girl only offered 1 hour as a minimum and I wanted to see her, I would change my habit and pace myself more.

justfornow

I go for a punt after a week or more of no masturbating, all excited and trigger happy.

First pop more often than not is a sprinter so second one is the one that i enjoy to the fullest and the one that i can postpone.

1 hour for me is a must.

Offline Jeremy

I go for a punt after a week or more of no masturbating, all excited and trigger happy.

First pop more often than not is a sprinter so second one is the one that i enjoy to the fullest and the one that i can postpone.

1 hour for me is a must.
That is pretty much my 'routine' too.

Offline NIK

If you're going to get emotionally involved after an hour maybe punting isn't for you?  :rolleyes:  Have you ever thought of getting a girlfriend?

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you're going to get emotionally involved after an hour maybe punting isn't for you?  :rolleyes:  Have you ever thought of getting a girlfriend?

Brilliant.     :D :lol: :D :lol:

I have "got to like" a few pro$$ies over the years ----------------- but not after an hour.    :hi: