Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeping track and privacy  (Read 2596 times)

Offline Jeffers77

Hi,
Ive been wondering how everyone keeps tabs on their potential future punts that arent all on one platform? Links/Telephone numbers etc. I think I spend more time researching than actually ever punting.. and then deleting/losing what I saw as potential - I also have potentials saved in different places, not the most secure!

Anyway was wondering how you all keep tabs/track.

Offline jesse4585

I use keepass, and fine it very helpful.  It's one of the many free password manager listed here:

External Link/Members Only

If you're the paranoid sort you might want to make sure it's set not to backup to the cloud.

(One that I think might do this by default is companova:
External Link/Members Only  )

Personally I have dozens of logins for work, punting, and other hobbies,  all of which I keep in the key safe. While it's not designed for this, it would be easy to keep hot list data,  sorted by platform or whatever,   as well as your logins.

Offline Hobbit

Hi,
Ive been wondering how everyone keeps tabs on their potential future punts that arent all on one platform? Links/Telephone numbers etc. I think I spend more time researching than actually ever punting.. and then deleting/losing what I saw as potential - I also have potentials saved in different places, not the most secure!

Anyway was wondering how you all keep tabs/track.

I store numbers on something called a mobile phone. You should buy one, they are great. :P

With regard to potentials, I just use AW hotlists. I find the best way is not to deliberate too much, because if you do that you never get to see the girl. If you like them, then make the enquiry and then the booking. It's better that way I find.

Online GorillaWarfare

Luckily I'm in a position (read: single) where I don't have to keep things hidden from an other half. Telephone numbers and the like are kept on my punting mobile phone with the name of the girl and the site she's on.

Adultwork hotlists help me sort of out the girls I'd be interested in from there but profiles I like never seem to last long on Vivastreet so I gave up on keeping track.

I suppose if you want somewhere to hide it all on a computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone make a text document (password-protected, of course) - your device will likely come with some way to make them. For the extremely paranoid put it on a memory stick and password protect that.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 03:14:44 pm by GorillaWarfare »

Offline Hobbit

Luckily I'm in a position (read: single) where I don't have to keep things hidden from an other half. Telephone numbers and the like are kept on my punting mobile phone with the name of the girl and the site she's on.

Adultwork hotlists help me sort of out the girls I'd be interested in from there but profiles I like never seem to last long on Vivastreet so I gave up on keeping track.

I suppose if you want somewhere to hide it all on a computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone make a text document (password-protected, of course) - your device will likely come with some way to make them. For the extremely paranoid put it on a memory stick and password protect that.

Or even simpler, don't get married.  :D

Offline Jeffers77

Would an anonymous website where you can keep a track be of use to anyone? Sort of a unified hotlist with mobile numbers and reviews and your personal comments?

Offline GingerNuts

I think I spend more time researching than actually ever punting..

Two reviews in four and a half years supports that statement.

Offline LLPunting

Would an anonymous website where you can keep a track be of use to anyone? Sort of a unified hotlist with mobile numbers and reviews and your personal comments?

Wait!  Where are we?   :dash:

Offline Home Alone

It's becoming a generational thing, GW, As a fellow-Singleton, I can just about 'do' what you recommend above; I can imagine a younger generation on here thinking that was insufficient security.

Offline Convince Me

Hear hear! :drinks:
How many decent punts v price of a wedding, not forgetting the divorce 🤔

Offline Jeffers77

Wait!  Where are we?   :dash:

This is a forum of discussion and sharing - not for storing lists.  :wacko:

Offline scutty brown

Store it all online in a cloud account like Google docs or Microsoft Live / 360
Only log in when you need to

Offline LLPunting

This is a forum of discussion and sharing - not for storing lists.  :wacko:

So all the threads about favourites and lists should be deleted?  The collections of photos?  Reviews deleted?  Because you can bookmark threads and reviews just as you can SP profiles across multiple websites.

Just because you haven't written down a list titled "Girls I fancy who will take my money to shag them" doesn't mean you can't compile a "list" of intendeds. 
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 01:15:45 pm by LLPunting »

Offline JonasG

Punting phone and AW HL is all I need.

Offline Jeffers77

So all the threads about favourites and lists should be deleted?  The collections of photos?  Reviews deleted?  Because you can bookmark threads and reviews just as you can SP profiles across multiple websites.

Just because you haven't written down a list titled "Girls I fancy who will take my money to shag them" doesn't mean you can't compile a "list" of intendeds.

Mate, yes this is a *fantastic* resource but it's not exactly a straightforward easy consolidated way to keep track. If it works for you in that manner then cool of course.

Anyway I'm thinking of making a site for myself to keep track and wanted to see if there was interest in this idea, perhaps not.

Offline Jeffers77

Pretty good one. 👍

Offline LLPunting

Mate, yes this is a *fantastic* resource but it's not exactly a straightforward easy consolidated way to keep track. If it works for you in that manner then cool of course.

Anyway I'm thinking of making a site for myself to keep track and wanted to see if there was interest in this idea, perhaps not.

Do you understand how bookmarks work?  They are already saved under personal logins to device/browser to protect from prying eyes of other users on device.  We've all already shared our browsing habits with the search engine and browser providers and ISPs of our choice.  The idea of security is to minimise the number of parties you share your activity with.

If you want offline an resource then screenshot all the profiles onto your punting phone which should be code/biometrically locked (or use an offline reader app like Pocket).

What do you want to do with this "consolidation" you're proposing?  Enhanced searching? Sorting?  Update notifications?  if so what service availability are you promising?  Confidentiality? 

You're proposing to offer punters the resource to save their list of desirables under a personal login in a database (in the cloud?) which will be under your singular authority?  Where device connections can/will be logged...

The other suggestions (repeated in other threads many times over the last couple of years) already outline personal private options that go no further than existant personal devices/accounts.  Added sophistication could be achieved within a spreadsheet template people could copy.

Offline Jeffers77

Do you understand how bookmarks work?  They are already saved under personal logins to device/browser to protect from prying eyes of other users on device.  We've all already shared our browsing habits with the search engine and browser providers and ISPs of our choice.  The idea of security is to minimise the number of parties you share your activity with.

If you want offline an resource then screenshot all the profiles onto your punting phone which should be code/biometrically locked (or use an offline reader app like Pocket).

What do you want to do with this "consolidation" you're proposing?  Enhanced searching? Sorting?  Update notifications?  if so what service availability are you promising?  Confidentiality? 

You're proposing to offer punters the resource to save their list of desirables under a personal login in a database (in the cloud?) which will be under your singular authority?  Where device connections can/will be logged...

The other suggestions (repeated in other threads many times over the last couple of years) already outline personal private options that go no further than existant personal devices/accounts.  Added sophistication could be achieved within a spreadsheet template people could copy.

Bookmarks do not work as a system for me - not simple, clear and easy to keep track. If they work for you then great.

You raise some good points - my idea was for me alone, a way to consolidate under one platform, where phone no.s, pictures and links would all be in one place (both on mobile and desktop). I have links scattered about and its not always easy to access/remember where it is, and if in one place there is less chance of a mistake being made. The idea essentially a consolidated visual hotlist linked to certain sites api's (to check fo availability/updated location for example).

I suppose device connections could well be logged - like any site could. An account with an anon email address can be perfectly anonymous.

Offline RLondon99

It can be quite difficult not to log into Google. Also Google scans your content - 'anonymously' they say, ha ha.

Better use an anonymous Outlook email account (not Gmail). Make sure it is not set to have access to your civilian contacts list. Never save the password anywhere. Use the Outlook email draft function to store links and other data. Use a browser in Incognito mode (or use Tor) and use a VPN when accessing the account. All much safer than Google Drive. 

Offline vindici

Also Google scans your content - 'anonymously' they say, ha ha. Better use an anonymous Outlook email account (not Gmail).

Outlook is run by Microsoft, not exactly anonymous... Protonmail would be a better alternative.