Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting hotels - in May  (Read 522 times)

Offline Apu

Most hotels say essential stays.
Can I use my mates NHS letter?

Is there a loophole? How do we get around this?

Or do we have to use Airbnb and private bookings.

I've got a punt and no outcall location. Advice?
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline fisherofsouls

Perhaps if you turned up carrying a suit and black tie and said you were attending a funeral?

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

The rules change in a week (17th May) and its back to normal booking requirements so why not wait.

If you were desperate then a false work excuse is probably the most popular way that has been used to break the rules 
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline HistoryRepeats

From May 17th I was under the impression that all hotels will be open? Non essential travel resumes :).

Although now, if you pick a discreet enough hotel, you can can just say funeral or work related reasons, the bigger chains tend to not ask for proof just take your word for it.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Yes I’ve held off until this date too.  Didn’t really have an excuse to travel if checked. However self contained apartments like native in London have been especially easy to book.

Maybe hotel prices will be reasonable to tempt guests beck....NOT!

Offline JonnyS

Try the H*lton chain... I punted in one back in April, used the app for digital check-in, digital key and online check-out, never had to speak to a member of staff the whole time so never had to face the question. But that being said, from next Monday they should no longer be essential stays only, so even if you're asked you shouldn't have to answer.

Offline keij

I worked in a central london h*n chain, they don't ask for any proof but they lock their door and you have to buzz in

Offline SamOmar

Use AirBnb much easier. You just have to tick a disclaimer and agree that your using it for a legitimate reason. No one will ever check
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac