Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina_c1991 lol  (Read 2483 times)

Offline ippo29

Sometime ya just gotta laugh as profile like this  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her IG is embedded in one of her pics and highly likely she aint a WG - they really need to get better at making fake profiles!  :rolleyes:

Offline Abcd333

Sometime ya just gotta laugh as profile like this  :lol:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her IG is embedded in one of her pics and highly likely she aint a WG - they really need to get better at making fake profiles!  :rolleyes:

She is a post op shemale.

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Londonpunter30

How do you know that?

She advertises on several other sites with the same pics

Offline FCB

Also in here as Claire....
Age 23, height 5'9" (but in AW she's 25 and 5'11")
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

If you scroll down there's a comment from a client pointing out she doesn't provide some advertized services and poor service in general......

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 09:34:42 pm by FCB »

Offline ippo29

She is a post op shemale.

So that profile is legit  :scare:  Whats your source bud....like is there any reviews about her?

She looks hot....well HE looks hot  :D

Offline dacr

She's unhinged. More importantly, just a prick.
I've yet to read of anyone even having an acceptable session, just thinks way too much of herself.
Bonus points if you're young and white though.

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 11:06:41 am by FCB »

Offline hazsmith88

Jesus!

This makes me think you have to be so careful with AW !

This would not be a good meet for me!
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline TheMagnet

Yep 100% post op.

I saw her a couple of years ago.

Saw her ad on London TS and thought she was hot so went to see her thinking she was pre op.

I’m pretty sure there was a penis size in the stats in the top right and there was absolutely no mention in the ad of being post op (otherwise I wouldn’t have gone to see her).

The fee was £200 for the hour.

To begin with i was laying down on the bed and she laid down beside me on her side in the foetal position facing away from me like she was about to go to sleep!  :lol: I thought WTF is up with this one?!?

I went with the flow and kissed her neck and did some foreplay, she then gave me a BJ (can’t remember if with or without).

Then she laid on her back opened her legs and the shiteth, hiteth the fan!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Yo where’s your penis love? So I’m presented with this surgeons creation that to me did not look like a natural pussy!

Anyway I fucked her, first time for everything, I didn’t complain just got on with it and cracked a nut!

Apart from breaking the sales of goods act her attitude was just off, she barely spoke, she was very aloof, I could have got a better BJ off my Dyson vacuum cleaner, she was just rubbish.

I was new to the TS scene at the time and just couldn’t be assed to argue with her and hadn’t discovered UK Punting at that time.

She’s rubbish and a waste of money even if you are looking for a post op punt, I believe the term is she just laid there like a starfish!

She was terrible, my overall score is -20 out of 10  :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: