Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly Blonde 69 (Cheltenham)  (Read 1653 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7269111) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 for an hour, OWO, protected sex in several positions
In summary a very energetic GFE with a sex kitten who wants to destroy you ;) She likes sex and you can tell.

Comms: All done by text and easy, I arranged the day before and was offered an early morning meet.  I said I'd confirm in the morning and was pleased to find a message from Kelly when I turned on my punting phone asking if we were still on.

Location: Well used hotel just off junction 11 of M5, free parking - should be noted there are two entrances, one exit, if you ignore the first exit and keep going you will find another one with no barrier.  I went for the barrier entrance and got a ticket that I then discarded at the earliest opportunity after leaving.

The girl: I'd seen a couple of previous positive reviews and am a sucker for Polish girls so was very keen to see Kelly.  She seems to flip between staying in Swindon and Cheltenham (also Oxford) so I saw she was in Nam over the weekend and was in.  The pics are her but I'm not sure they're that representative. She wasn't that heavily made up when I saw her, just looked like a normal attractive woman. She's also about 5ft4 maybe? I liked what I saw following the magic door trick so was more than happy to hand over the cash.

Was offered a shower, but declined as it was an early morning meet so I had showered, got dressed and gone straight there. I told her that and said I was happy to have one if she wanted me to.  She just told me to wash my hands.  Had slash, washed my hands and was out. She asked me if I'd had a wee and then told me to wash my knob - fair enough.  Shower had a fixed head at the top so washed my bits in the sink then was out for the action.

The action: Started off standing light kissing and fondling, got into deeper more passionate kissing then all clothes off and on the bed.  More kissing, moving to owo, good attention to balls as well so was a very happy lil chap.  She gets a good rhythm going with the bj and I sure if I let her keep going I would have shot my load in her mouth.  Instead pulled her up for a kiss and condom on for some sex. Started off her riding me, she's tight and gets into it, varying position - nice kissing throughout.  Move to doggy - she asked how I wanted it - my standing or kneeling on the bed.  Tried standing and she was backing up into me thrusting away herself - no passive partner this one.  Knew I wasn't far off popping so moved to missionary and it wasn't long before the inevitable happened and I filled the bag.

Clean up, nice cuddle and chat and then onto round two - more frenzied bj action that I could easily have popped with, then bagged up and back into missionary.  She's very into it, making encouraging noises and bucking away underneath me.  Pop number two easily achieved.

I'm not as young as i used to be and worry about getting two shags out of an hour booking but no problem with Kelly.  I left feeling like she had destroyed me! I had wanted to do CIM for my second pop but her pussy was too tight and felt too good for my cock - a nice problem to have.

Will definitely return when punting funds and calendars align.

Offline pythondan

Good review - I have been thinking about booking her and you have convinced me that I should  :)

Offline Markc

Great review. I have a thing for blonde Polish girls and will try and get a booking this week if she is free?

Offline Jayne_cobb

She told me Saturday was her last day there then she was having a holiday. But I’m sure she’ll be back soon