Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna Lustful Girl in York  (Read 1122 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7372146) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline bestofthebest

I read positive reviews about Luna so decided to contact her. Fired up a text couple of days prior to proposed meeting to check her availability. She responded quickly and advised me to contact her nearer the time. So I contacted her the evening before the proposed morning meet. She said she was available but asked me to text again on the day due to time wasters. I then asked if she wants me to send booking request through AW and she can check my feedback as well. She agreed for it, although she did mention she wasn't very good with AW. I sent a booking request, then she texted me back with her rate card and a list of what is included and what's extra, and also her partial address and post code. I booked her for 1 hour with FK and OWO.

I confirmed again next morning and made my way to the nearest car park. I messaged her that I would be arriving 10 mins early and she said she would be ready. After I parked my car, I clicked again on the address she gave me which opened Google maps. That strangely showed a different address that was 10 mins drive away! I messaged her again saying I would be around 2 mins late which she was fine with. I then got to a residential estate. She gave me the full address then which confused me. Because that particular house number had renovation ongoing and the door was a bit open. I asked her again and she said I should just come in. I went closer to the door and an old lady opened it. I was sure that isn't the address. So I walked back to the car. I then clicked on the post code which took me back to where I originally was! Turns out, Google maps only picked the first line of the address and took me on a wild goose chase. 40 mins wasted in this process and I was 30 mins late. She was still fine with it. I got to the gate then buzzed her apartment number, and she let me in.

I then walked up a floor to her apartment and knocked on the door. She opened the door wearing a skimpy bra and a thong. She looked her true age (28) and was cute. I wouldn't say stunning, but cute. Size 10, height a little over 5 feet. I desperately wanted to pee when I got in so rushed straight to the ensuite bathroom upstairs. The apartment was clean and tidy. When I came out, she said only light kissing which I was fine with (although that was already included in the price). She got me a bottle of water. I paid £150.

She turned the music on, on her phone and asked me to undress while she undressed. She had fake books but looked beautiful. We kissed each other, her kisses were only light. Her body was very tight and skin was ultra smooth. She made me sit at the edge of the bed while she knelt and started with OWO. She continued OWO for 30 seconds and put condom on. Then continued with OWC. She then asked me to get on the bed and put a lube in her pussy and on my covered cock. She sat on top of me in CG position. She was tight and it felt very good. I was playing with her boobs which felt soft and was sucking her nipples. We continued in this position for few minutes, then she laid on my side and asked me to enter her in missionary position. I was pounding her for some time until I filled my bag. It was only 10-15 mins by then.

She then cleaned me up and asked if I would like a massage. I laid on my front and she gave me an amazing Thai massage. I had been to the gym for a couple of hours that morning, so was achy. The massage felt really good! I think she is a trained masseuse.

She turned me over and noticed my erect cock. She started back with OWO for few minutes, then put condom on. Started back in CG for few minutes then on to missionary. She was certainly more wet this time around. I was pounding her for quite some time. I knew I'll take time to come for the second time. I felt tired and she felt tired. I then laid on my back. She started jerking me off but was too vigorous, so I took the matter in my own hands and directed her to stroke my nipples. Condom was still on and I came in the bag.

She asked me if I wanted a shower but I declined as I was planning to have another shower at home. I asked me to massage me instead while I was laid on my back. She then gave me another great massage of my arms, legs and chest. Ibthen got dressed and left at 50 mins.

She was certainly hard working and gave me her full attention. At one point, her phone started ringing but she simply declined the call and came back to me. The thing though is, there was a distinct lack of passion. It all felt very regimental and mechanical. We did exchange some small talks as I like to know and understand people. But the talks remained superficial. She speaks decent English. If I was looking for just sex, she ticks all the right boxes, but I couldn't emotionally connect with her. I did think that I should've paid extra £50 and seen Britishbarbie instead.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 10:55:38 pm by bestofthebest »