Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: eiramx41 on instagram massage London  (Read 1471 times)

Offline jack_hackett

Long shot but this massage profile is claiming to be in Victoria. Was going to go see her but she's asking for 50% up front on paypal

Says she does nuru which is a favourite of mine

Looks uk based but photos could easily be stolen

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: No reviews in over 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Fuzzyduck

7 years of fuck all from you, and you're expecting some help? This is an information exchange forum not a concierge service.

Offline webpunter

You dont wanna miss this fittie
Crack on, send her the PayPal
Send her the full amount to be sure
Good luck

Was going to go see her but she's asking for 50% up front on paypal

Offline Stevelondon

Take a chance.
Hit the road Jack  :D

Offline jack_hackett

7 years of fuck all from you, and you're expecting some help? This is an information exchange forum not a concierge service.

I'm hardly ever in London so I'm pretty sure tips from the arse hole of nowhere are bugger all use to you!
Add in 2 1/2 years since i was there due to c and I'm about as much use as a chocolate teapot this summer...
And finally as the last girl i visited over there was Platinum Cindy I think her good and bad points have been discussed more than enough for me to add more to the discussion
So like I said, long shot... would happy give feedback if successful or not
Banned reason: No reviews in over 9 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline Hobbit

I'm hardly ever in London so I'm pretty sure tips from the arse hole of nowhere are bugger all use to you!
Add in 2 1/2 years since i was there due to c and I'm about as much use as a chocolate teapot this summer...
And finally as the last girl i visited over there was Platinum Cindy I think her good and bad points have been discussed more than enough for me to add more to the discussion
So like I said, long shot... would happy give feedback if successful or not

Sorry mate but you are talking shit and you know it!

It doesn't matter where you are, you can access this forum anywhere in the world, so not being in London is not an excuse.

Also, the thing about not having anything to add to reviews for girls is as old as the fuckin' dinosaurs and I'm tired of hearing it from people. Every review is useful and it doesn't matter if it's for someone that has been discussed here before or not.

Offline Rayray23k

Do not sent any deposits what so ever.

Offline tp69

Pay her in full, show her you're serious.

Offline Stevelondon

Pay her in full, show her you're serious.

Thats a top tip.
It really does show the SP you care.
Do let us know how you get on.