Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake prossie review] sexy nicol- in Ruislip  (Read 1059 times)

goodfuck

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: with her  as her english is good enough.

Punctuality: When I was next to the post code I call her and she gave me the house number. I found the house straight away and  was
 let in by Nicol in person.

Cost: £80/30mins,  the service and the girl,  good looking with nice body and Big tits

The girl: Facially I would say she is  very attractive, blonde hair, blue eyes and nice smile .  I would rate her 7,5/10. Body wise she is fit, nice legs, great bum and very nice  pussy.

Services: OWO, sex, lips kissing,69.

Personality: friendly, smiles, is relaxed and you can have a good chat before and after the meeting

The meet: She started with  Owo  wich was  good, soft and slow, nothing hard or deep throat wich lasted probably 10 minutes . Then we move to sex,  mish, cowgirl and doggy. Sex with her is ok, enjoyable , she like reverse cow girl and doesn't have problem with hard fucking . I would say the best position with her is mish , even doggy is nice considering that she has very nice big ass.  During sex we had some  lip kissing, she is a sweet girl and does like to kiss. Then I ask her to finish with in her boobs.
I saw her the first time around 2-3 years ago when she was working in Croydon Area( I don't really remember the area but was south London) and I had more or less the same experience.

I really like her, she has something that make me feel very excited, nice blonde with very white skin, typical russian type of girl.
I can only recommend her, she is good looking, good personality, offers a good service with a reasonable price. Very good deal.
I will go back soon.

vw

What an example of a dumb prossie, moaning about photos on here then reviewing yourself.

Offline dboy74

Not the smartest cookie this one  :sarcastic:

Offline The Owl

Fucking hysterical!  :lol:

Joins as a service provider, complains about her images being on this site and then posts a review of herself.

Was it an out of body experience?  :wackogirl:

Offline The Owl

Perhaps someone told her to go fuck herself and she took it literally.

DylanPerry