Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club/House of Divine BE CAREFUL ...Throwing Toys Out Of Pram  (Read 6020 times)

TrevorN

Dear All .

In recent days as the closure of pro$$inet gets close .

Two London brothels are throwing there toys out of the pram .

1 )The Phoenix Club also known as TPC for short have been lying to customers about the 2.1 ratio . Girls have been lazy . Basically  conning customers and charging a premium.

When honest Negative reviews have gone up . TPC have dismissed the reports as dishonest . They have used fake nicks on UKP to tout the parties for business . The most nasty thing they did was to try and out a respected member from here . BE WARNED ...OF TPC .

2) House Of Divine.  Another brothel run by a pimp with a HARESSESMENT CHARGE with an ex employee ( PM for details ) has colluded with his employes to cut short the time you pay for . Rather then the pimp get House Of Divine in Order . They say it's the punters responsibility .

To sum up .

Please be VERY CAREFUL when using these Brothels.  Always use a punting phone do not give any info out .

5 Corrupt Dodgy TPC fluffies have been banned

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 03:10:21 am by TrevorN »

mrhappypants

My spider sense is tingling. 

Why are you linking these things together? 

1) HoD has been short changing punters on time for years; nothing to do with prossienet. 

2) If you suspect a fucker here is touting then report it, and put a note to this effect in the thread in question. 

You post smells of bullshit to me.

Offline Steve2

Mr HP

I assume the link is that a lot of the girls from HOD also work at TPC. Maybe they bring their had habits with them

Offline Rocket Scientist

My spider sense is tingling.  ...
...You post smells of bullshit to me.

Why escalate your TPC/HOD beef from London forum to here? You come across like punter with something you need to get off your chest.

TrevorN

Mr HP

I assume the link is that a lot of the girls from HOD also work at TPC. Maybe they bring their had habits with them

:hi:

TrevorN

My spider sense is tingling. 

You post smells of bullshit to me.

Another dodgy prick linked to TPC, thats now 5 banned, you apart from being banned off here as a troll today were also ClitTeaser I see in admins banning list and using that nick you did a positive review on TPC last year, your only review on UKP. So a troll and double nicker. :thumbsdown:  I further see you posted on 24/12/16 using this nick that you were going to give TPC a try which implies you hadn't punted at TPC before, but as ClitTeaser you had done that review in May 2016 many months before. :thumbsdown:

vw

notice fredbone has reported this, was he sent by one of the pimps  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline smiths

notice fredbone has reported this, was he sent by one of the pimps  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

He says such attacks should stop but its been posted by some punters TPC have been lying to them and its a fact 5 dodgy cunts have so far been banned linked to TPC thanks to admin, one yesterday was a troll and double nicker who under 1 nick said he would give TPC a try on a TPC review thread but under the other nick had already done a positive review on TPC. :rolleyes: Now that is what I call highly suss, and who stands to benefit from positive reviews as it may well attract punters to them, TPC, convenient that. :thumbsdown:

I find these posters that try to stifle free speech when there is a proven basis for it as in the case of TPC highly suspicious. Touts and arse lickers of TPC have been trying to drum up business on here, Mark Party Lover whoever that really was who outed me on Twitter but got it wrong being one, and there are more of them on here, and I have no doubt there will more to come. IMO this is a sustained attempt by the TPC pimp Em to manipulate and undermine UKP, as well as trying to out and silence me. Low life tactics that will have a consequence. All she has to do is offer ALL her punters a good service as she did me when it was LMP, she did it then, she can do it now if she chooses to.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:51:13 pm by smiths »

vw

He says such attacks should stop but its been posted by some punters TPC have been lying to them and its a fact 5 dodgy cunts have so far been banned linked to TPC thanks to admin, one yesterday was a troll and double nicker who under 1 nick said he would give TPC a try on a TPC review thread but under the other nick had already done a positive review on TPC. :rolleyes: Now that is what I call highly suss, and who stands to benefit from positive reviews as it may well attract punters to them, TPC, convenient that. :thumbsdown:

I find these posters that try to stifle free speech when there is a proven basis for it as in the case of TPC highly suspicious. I know little of what the OP has posted about HOD but touts and arse lickers of TPC have been trying to drum up business on here, Mark Party Lover whoever that really was who outed me on Twitter but got it wrong being one, and there are more of them on here, and I have no doubt there will more to come. IMO this is a sustained attempt by the TPC pimp Em to manipulate and undermine UKP, as well as trying to out and silence me. Low life tactics that will have a consequence. All she has to do is offer ALL her punters a good service as she did me when it was LMP, she did it then, she can do it now if she chooses to.

Followed the report to here and seems fredbone is too cowardly to post his opinion just hates others having one.

TrevorN

Offline Marmalade

Don't you just love it when people use all caps? Like a toy watch advertising 'realistic Big Ben sounds'.

Offline smiths

Followed the report to here and seems fredbone is too cowardly to post his opinion just hates others having one.

I see admin has replied to Freds report with tick tock.

Offline Marmalade

Quite rightly.

But a more detailed post from Mr Trevor would carry more weight.  :hi:

vw

:lol: :lol:

One thing i cannot  get my head around no matter how much absinthe i drink is agency/pimp whiteknights or fans.

Offline Marmalade

Smiths ... I wonder if perhaps yourself or one of the London regulars could give us an update on HOD? There are two aspects... a brothel being run by a cunt is unfortunately nothing very new (and I know the bastard was on here for a while quite some time back); but can someone confirm the service side?

As an infrequent visitor to London HOD used to be a quick and easy 'default' option. I rated them as rather average, certainly not as good as the Scottish saunas, but at least offered a routine shag with relatively easy Tube access. I remember a bit of clockwatching but just thought it was maybe par for the course in London (which, apart from the original LMPs, has never impressed me as a first choice as a punting city to visit, though maybe better for locals who are more up-to-date on the scene and geography better).

We can't review individual parlours, but if there is a consistent problem let's have it out in black and white, for everybody's sake.

Offline smiths

Smiths ... I wonder if perhaps yourself or one of the London regulars could give us an update on HOD? There are two aspects... a brothel being run by a cunt is unfortunately nothing very new (and I know the bastard was on here for a while quite some time back); but can someone confirm the service side?

As an infrequent visitor to London HOD used to be a quick and easy 'default' option. I rated them as rather average, certainly not as good as the Scottish saunas, but at least offered a routine shag with relatively easy Tube access. I remember a bit of clockwatching but just thought it was maybe par for the course in London (which, apart from the original LMPs, has never impressed me as a first choice as a punting city to visit, though maybe better for locals who are more up-to-date on the scene and geography better).

We can't review individual parlours, but if there is a consistent problem let's have it out in black and white, for everybody's sake.

I am not involved in what the OP has posted about HOD Marm. We did have Olga-gate on here a few years back where Mr Divine was accused of harassing one of his WGs Olga. And HOD are well known to some of us as sometimes trying to cut bookings short but that's been the case for years. For the OP to post anymore they know. On their Twitter they have been moaning and groaning about UKP, as they are banned off here years ago but I imagine they have been doing that a long time, I don't usually check Twitter.

Offline Marmalade

Partially linked to this thread
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=155066.0

:hi: for the link

I am not involved in what the OP has posted about HOD Marm. We did have Olga-gate on here a few years back where Mr Divine was accused of harassing one of his WGs Olga. And HOD are well known to some of us as sometimes trying to cut bookings short but that's been the case for years. For the OP to post anymore they know. On their Twitter they have been moaning and groaning about UKP, as they are banned off here years ago but I imagine they have been doing that a long time, I don't usually check Twitter.

Thank you for the reply Smiths. I remember Mr Divine ranting and raving on here until he realised it was not another p-net -type forum. He doesn't sound a pleasant character. But I just wanted to establish if there was any general decline in the already average service offered at HOD, as there seem to be limited alternatives.

Offline smiths

:hi: for the link

Thank you for the reply Smiths. I remember Mr Divine ranting and raving on here until he realised it was not another p-net -type forum. He doesn't sound a pleasant character. But I just wanted to establish if there was any general decline in the already average service offered at HOD, as there seem to be limited alternatives.

He isnt a pleasant bloke and neither his wife who helps run their brothels with him, he was banned either before i joined UKP or not long afterwards. I have not heard its got worse at HOD, average is about right in my view. I assume only the forum on that other punting site is going because if the new people also get rid of the review section then I imagine that would result in more HOD supporters joining UKP to do reviews on here.

Offline SirCharles

Dear All .

In recent days as the closure of pro$$inet gets close .

Two London brothels are throwing there toys out of the pram .

1 )The Phoenix Club also known as TPC for short have been lying to customers about the 2.1 ratio . Girls have been lazy . Basically  conning customers and charging a premium.

When honest Negative reviews have gone up . TPC have dismissed the reports as dishonest . They have used fake nicks on UKP to tout the parties for business . The most nasty thing they did was to try and out a respected member from here . BE WARNED ...OF TPC .

2) House Of Divine.  Another brothel run by a pimp with a HARESSESMENT CHARGE with an ex employee ( PM for details ) has colluded with his employes to cut short the time you pay for . Rather then the pimp get House Of Divine in Order . They say it's the punters responsibility .

To sum up .

Please be VERY CAREFUL when using these Brothels.  Always use a punting phone do not give any info out .

5 Corrupt Dodgy TPC fluffies have been banned
The old madame pimp of The Phoenix Club, Emma (she has probably also botox on her brain if even public exposed herself in TV instead of keeping low profile) shouldn't be worried about being incriminated for pimping, instead of bashing poor punters who want only to pay a fair price for their habits and not ripped off? We also provided important feedback here so, what she does want from us?

TrevorN

I notice Admin has banned another pathetic idiot  most likely linked to Phoenix Club or House Of Divine in the banning's .

They signed up with the nick ' Trevor is a cunt '

Lowlifes
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 03:54:51 pm by TrevorN »

drogo

Mr HP

spot on

I notice Admin has banned another pathetic idiot  most likely linked to Phoenix Club or House Of Divine in the banning's .

Lowlifes

:hi: hats off to the admins, thanks for filtering  out the bs
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 09:24:44 pm by drogo »

YidArmy

Lowlifes

:D

Subtle as a sledgehammer eh.

mrhappypants

Trevor,  my apologies.  I did not know HoD and TPC were linked by common staffing.

Offline Jerboa

Hod and the Mk parlours do book back to back, as the girls want to earn as much as possible, and from experience there has been times where the start time is delayed, and either the girl or the maid tries to cut your time, but tbf other times when this has happened, I got my full paid for time, just something to be aware of when going to a busy parlour, same happened when going to Sandys Superstars.

vw

The old madame pimp of The Phoenix Club, Emma (she has probably also botox on her brain if even public exposed herself in TV instead of keeping low profile) shouldn't be worried about being incriminated for pimping, instead of bashing poor punters who want only to pay a fair price for their habits and not ripped off? We also provided important feedback here so, what she does want from us?

she is on here having a whinge to admin in post reports. One of those how dare you moments. 

Offline Mcping

Have I missed something bad regarding Phoenix?

I know it's not as good as LMP days but still my go to party ....

Offline SirCharles

she is on here having a whinge to admin in post reports. One of those how dare you moments.
She exposed herself on TV, not our fault if taxman and police having a look on her business...too much botox and other stuff in her brain

Offline Mcping

She exposed herself on TV, not our fault if taxman and police having a look on her business...too much botox and other stuff in her brain

I don't think the police or tax man will make much difference. Of course being raided regularly will be a ball ache but the police really don't seem to care.
The tax man can't really do anything either as I doubt anyone keeps receipts etc...

If all should ever go tits up I'm sure they'll just move to another flat and simply rebrand

Offline smiths

I don't think the police or tax man will make much difference. Of course being raided regularly will be a ball ache but the police really don't seem to care.
The tax man can't really do anything either as I doubt anyone keeps receipts etc...

If all should ever go tits up I'm sure they'll just move to another flat and simply rebrand

I have rarely read as much bollocks as this post. :rolleyes: The police COULD raid a brothel at any time they choose to, GP parties got raided and the owner convicted including a £100k POCA order to seize his assets, and they had been running for many years.

HMRC can do a lot if the choose to, they can very very easily check back how long LMP/TPC have been operating, all they need to do to start with is read punting forums they have reviews on, some of which go back years. That tells them they have been operating for years, then they make an estimate of what the pimp/s made in that time. That's how HMRC work when there are no formal records kept, plus if they haven't paid tax that's a crime which will incur interest charges and maybe a fine. On here alone there are reviews going back to 2010/11 and more between 2012-now, in those reviews it often states what the punter paid. Receipts aren't required, and they don't just not investigate if there aren't any receipts. :rolleyes: What certainly is the case if that in its time of operation so far LMP/TPC must of made millions.

If TPC got done the pimp Em would be totally mad to then open another brothel because if she got caught again prison would be the destination she would be heading for in all likelihood.

TrevorN

So Mcping writes the latest positive review in good timing and the Bullshit post here .

I ask Mcping has Mruga been in contact with you ???

I still remember a post where Mruga says she runs a party not a brothel on her TPC site. And a poster got slammed for it on twitter cause he mentioned it was a brothel. Stupid cow  :dash:

Just to add HMRC / POCA will have a start date of of 2004  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 12:49:36 pm by TrevorN »

Offline MilleMiglia

From speaking to well to do types, apparently the ones you don't want to cross are VAT.

Offline smiths

So Mcping writes the latest positive review in good timing and the Bullshit post here .

I ask Mcping has Mruga been in contact with you ???

I still remember a post where Mruga says she runs a party not a brothel on her TPC site. And a poster got slammed for it on twitter cause he mentioned it was a brothel. Stupid cow  :dash:

Just to add HMRC / POCA will have a start date of of 2004  :scare:

On the TPC site NOW under house rules it says anyone attempting to offer sexual services will be ejected, its not a brothel but a lifestyle club. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: TPC like LMP before it and ALL sex parties ARE brothels, TPC like LMP charge punters £160 for 2 hours punting with the WGs TPC provide, unless its changed punters don't even pay the WGs direct, they pay the pimp who gives the WGs a cut. ALL the police would have to do is send a copper in posing as a punter and once he sees what is on offer for his cash that's all the evidence they need to raid and prosecute if they chose to do so.

Em is of course trying to make out its a lifestyle club due to the police visit after a nosey neighbour caught on that it was a brothel when it was LMP at a previous premises, then the name change and this rebranding into a lifestyle club. None of that will help if the police raid.

Offline smiths

Another poster linked to TPC banned, this one as Dodgy called Godfrey who just happened to join very recently and post on a very recent TPC negative review thread saying how good the service was THEN he reported a post to defend the TPC pimp even though admin had already ruled on the matter on the same thread Godfrey had posted his 1 post on. :rolleyes:

That's now 8 posters and counting banned off UKP linked to TPC, what a feeble bunch of cunts. UKP wont be undermined by these people or others touting, defending, slagging UKP off and making threats. Thanks to admin. :thumbsdown:

Offline notcalledchris

What is the connection between TPC and HOD?  Is the same pimp behind both.  There is quite an overlap of girls

Offline Rocket Scientist

I detect a UKP love/hate conflict with LMP/TPC.  We agree,  pound for pound it's the best action in town but still love bitching about services, venue , owner.  Maybe it's cathartic?

Offline smiths

I detect a UKP love/hate conflict with LMP/TPC.  We agree,  pound for pound it's the best action in town but still love bitching about services, venue , owner.  Maybe it's cathartic?

We agree, don't include me in your we thanks. I have no idea if TPC is the best action in town or not and after the pimp tried to out me I wont be going to find out.:thumbsdown:

LMP when I went was by far the best party provider I have ever been to and I have been to a number.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 05:26:11 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

What is the connection between TPC and HOD?  Is the same pimp behind both.  There is quite an overlap of girls

Moss when he co-ran LMP now TPC said he despised the divines who ran and still do HOD, they were lying cunts as I found out one day when I booked a WG at HOD but she was also down as partying that day at LMP. I rang Moss and he confirmed she would be at LMP, so I rang HOD back and they insisted she would be at HOD. I went to LMP as they had never lied to me and she was their. She said the divines had put her down on their rota without her agreement, so they were relying on me turning up at HOD and when I discovered it was another WG, a bait and switch stay anyway thinking with my cock. The divine pimp offered me a free punt as compo for this, I told him to shove it up his arse.

For 10 year at least there has been an overlap of a number of WGs working on different days at both LMP/TPC and HOD and their brothels in Milton Keynes. I have no idea if there is any other connection between the 2 now.

TrevorN

Moss ex owner well he tries to be , was back on here as Northwest trying to dismiss negativety about The Phoenix Parties owned by his ex Mrs Mrguda . He said he has nothing to to with TPC . Well the prick what's he doing on UKP a few weeks ago .  :dash:

Offline smiths

Moss ex owner well he tries to be , was back on here as Northwest trying to dismiss negativety about The Phoenix Parties owned by his ex Mrs Mrguda . He said he has nothing to to with TPC . Well the prick what's he doing on UKP a few weeks ago .  :dash:

IF it was him, just as likely it was her in my view, but who knows.

Offline smiths

That's now 9 banned connected to TPC, the latest Ace0907 said they were Emma of TPC was previously banned.

TrevorN

The poster VT is very likely a Tout working on behalf of Mruga alias Emma of The Phoenix Club a brothel acting as a lifestyle club . This judgement came today as he had posted this bizzare post which a punter would not write .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1784386

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 12:06:09 pm by TrevorN »

Offline smiths

The poster VT is very likely a Tout working on behalf of Mruga alias Emma of The Phoenix Club a brothel acting as a lifestyle club . This judgement came today as he had posted this bizzare post which a punter would not write .

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1784386

Yes a non white knight tout wouldn't post that in my view. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: VT IS a punter though, what he does is sell his touting to pimps, so he admitted previously getting a secret discount off the divine pimps when Chloe Kisses was running MK Escorts for them, now its TPC, who knows what he gets, there wont be receipts laying around to be discovered. :rolleyes:

His modus is smart in that because he is a punter and punts elsewhere as well and does reviews it helps with his credibility. He has pushed it too hard on here so apart from me others have now noticed, that's his problem, he simply must tout TPC and step in to white knight them that it can result in the post you have linked which a number of posters have noticed and commented on.

TrevorN

@VT What freebies or discounts are you currently getting from Mruga/Emma at The Phoenix Club for watching her back on any negativity of her brothel on UKP .

Golden handshakes spring to mind .....

Offline SirCharles

@VT What freebies or discounts are you currently getting from Mruga/Emma at The Phoenix Club for watching her back on any negativity of her brothel on UKP .

I am personally convinced he is involved: not necessarily money, maybe he likes to be a kind of court jester within Mruga's entourage, not necessarily an indirect pimp

James999

You've got him rattled, he's reporting you to Admin now  :sarcastic:

Offline SirCharles

Tic toc...tic toc..
How can this old lady blaming us for being pimps when we are clients and i even used to talk to her? Stupidity and substances can create permanent damage to the brain  :scare: :dash:

Offline Weathersmo

I see jai is back at Hod under a different name