Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fancy a BJ in the toilets at a shopping mall?  (Read 10627 times)

Offline Essex3

Now I think I've seen it all....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That's so bizarre. So basically if anyone sees a girl in a wheelchair at westfields  hanging around toilets... haha lol

Offline Convince Me

The entire profile is so out there, but why not?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Great idea but not sure I could get a hard on with my legs either side of a pretty minging girl as I try to manoeuvre my cock into her mouth while her carer who is almost certainly ugly stands on the bog seat behind holding the wheelchair steady....

Offline Zeusthedoc

Great idea but not sure I could get a hard on with my legs either side of a pretty minging girl as I try to manoeuvre my cock into her mouth while her carer who is almost certainly ugly stands on the bog seat behind holding the wheelchair steady....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I say why not I've seen some guys post reviews of some ugly  girls, obese girls, then I've seen reviews of tvs men in wigs.
So this does not seem that bad, I might off been interested if she did not have a carer with her!!

Offline PleadInsanity

Yea the carer appears to be a 'he' as well.
Not my thing but fair play to the girl for giving it a go.

I wonder where all this would go down at Westfields, in the toilets, store changing room? Would look odd 3 people going in to either of these places.

Edit, just noticed it's the disabled toilets with you acting as the carer
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 10:13:00 am by PleadInsanity »

Offline RB997

I don't think there would be a carer. I think you would pretend to be her carer so it would be only you and hera as to not arouse suspicion but I agree it does seem intriguing

Offline smiley9

I just had to check the date no its not April 1st  :wacko: This is so bizarre it could well be true  :lol:

Offline Billy no mates

I don't think there would be a carer. I think you would pretend to be her carer so it would be only you and hera as to not arouse suspicion but I agree it does seem intriguing

Pretty sure this is accurate, I think you would be the 'carer', so only two going into the toilets.

Its so bizarre I might just pop down there, I had planned on popping to Brent cross today, could go here instead, and kill twow birds with one stone. I have never been with a disabled lady.

Offline smiley9

Pretty sure this is accurate, I think you would be the 'carer', so only two going into the toilets.

Its so bizarre I might just pop down there, I had planned on popping to Brent cross today, could go here instead, and kill twow birds with one stone. I have never been with a disabled lady.
Looking forward to your TOFTT Review Billy  :drinks:

Offline rebelsurge

I had this experience in 2012. She is no longer active

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Saw this ad on adultwork and emailed to say I would be interested, got a reply about 10 days later giving me her mobile no

Her name is Karen. I texted her this morning asking was she available for a bj this morning, she replied yes, I rang her to get venue which is Conduit Lane off Coombe Road  Croydon. Arranged that I would text her when I arrived, there is parking and a nearby tram stop. There is a cafe called coach house where you can wait.
She texted back saying she would be free in 15 mins as she was on a job. Another text asking me what I was wearing and to proceed to end of Lane, enter woods  and walk for about 200 yards, she would whistle when she saw me. On cue she whistled and I saw this vision in the trees, had to climb over some branches to get there. We go a bit further in the woods and she starts the business, I drop trousers and seat my bare arse on a low branch, she gets her massive tits out which I play with. She proceeds to give a very good uncovered blow job and ends with me spunking on her tits, she does not swallow. £30 is the fee. Very friendly 42yo average looking English girl from South London, told me she is a nurse, not sure if that is true, also says she only works when she is horny.

All in all a bizarre experience, felt safe throughout
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline jichael mackson

The lads on cctv will surely pick up in the number of different 'carers' wheeling her in and out the bogs all day

Whole thing is fucking grim

Offline brownman

This just seems ridiculous and tragic at the same time

Offline Steve2

Is it the same girl steve? Tara?

No it is a one legged girl in Edgware :)

Offline PleadInsanity

No it is a one legged girl in Edgware :)

Looks a little bit blokey...

Tommyboy1

You may call me sick but I'm tempted! Does anyone have a number for her?

vt

I'm bizarrely attracted to the idea, but probably in the hotel and not in the loos!  :wacko:

Disabled people have sexual needs that are probably difficult to fulfill and need cash too, so I can see why she might give it a go if she's an adventurous gal. Hope it works for her and she gets what she needs out of it!  :thumbsup:

Offline Titti Tatti

You may call me sick but I'm tempted! Does anyone have a number for her?

Ok you're sick. :rolleyes:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I just received an email from her out of the blue, no idea why unless she is friends with a Jamaican lady I met recently (review soon) or unless she was a reverse booking and she would have been unable to coma and visit me.

The one leg thing does not bother me. She looks rather too skinny for me and I am OK with West Indians but worry about Africans. What does the team think?

Offline bbois77

Bromptonaut

So I am clearly a sick puppy because i find this quite intriguing

bristolqwerty

I'm out I like cowgirl but good on her ~ why not  :unknown: not sure about Handy Andy reading his book in the corner though.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:23:07 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline bbois77

Sounds wrong  :scare:

Society generally thinks its ALL wrong, this is just along the spectrum IMHO :hi: :manhater:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

The one leg thing does not bother me. She looks rather too skinny for me and I am OK with West Indians but worry about Africans. What does the team think?

Maybe she's from Sierra Leone and had her leg chopped off with a machete during the civil war some years ago.

Offline mr_man_69

Her carer?

Fuck off. Some sick cunt is whoring out his window licking raspberry rippled sister.

Either that or some EDL wanker is getting his own back for Rotherham.

Offline mr_man_69

So I am clearly a sick puppy because i find this quite intriguing

Don't tell me you want her to face fuck her while she wears a burka and tries to say "Exterminate" repeatedly?

Offline mr_man_69

I'm out I like cowgirl but good on her ~ why not  :unknown: not sure about Handy Andy reading his book in the corner though.

Sounds like a fucking Little Britain sketch.

Offline Aj280

Gets a bit weirder with the carer, he'd be sat there reading a book, whilst you get it on. I wonder how the conversation between the two went when they decided to do this  :D Gotta say though, I'm tempted. She doesn't look bad and the whole novelty factor. If I wasn't broke I'd take one for the team. Might have to wait until the end of the month for pay day.

bristolqwerty

Offline myothernameis

Sounds like a fucking Little Britain sketch.

bbois77
racist inflammatory poster

Is he for real

Offline bbois77

Don't tell me you want her to face fuck her while she wears a burka and tries to say "Exterminate" repeatedly?

Or this, or the other post

Online Stiltskin

Just make sure you don't spunk on her chair. She's very specific about that as stains are impossible to clean out!

Offline Fletch747

Not sure if I'd be entirely comfortable with Colin the Carer reading 50 Shades in the corner as I'm attempting to manoeuvre her about, but apparently he's "a very nice guy who melted into the background" - and probably his underpants.

bristolqwerty

Does the chair swallow or do anal?

Offline Jonestown

I don't like the sound of the hotel service much, but I'm intrigued by the disabled toilet blowjob, that could be a laugh, no dates posted for the next occasion though. I wonder if the Savoy has a disabled wc.

Offline flyingduck

Intruiging. She sounds fun too.
But... the dude in the corner...