Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake pimp review] Sexy Kaitlyn in Bayswater  (Read 1523 times)

Oliv

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price paid 100£ for half hour

I have visit Kaitlyn in this morning for half hour at her place in Bayswater.The flat is at a distance of 2-3 minutes walking from the station quiet discreet,a little problem that has a small bathroom but clean

About the girl
Kaitlyn is a petite cute girl body size ruffly 6 to 8 slighlty curved starting from the hips and bumm not a stunning look but sexy enough on a regular basis .Facially she's quiet pretty she has beautiful eyes and lips.Can't say the pictures are accurate but look very similar and there was nothing to disturb me ,actually I understand at some point.

Services
Kind of vanilla services light French kissing and a nice sloppy deep troath which for me was fair enough

About the meeting
I arrived at her place within 5 minutes early from the establish time but she was ready.She didn't want to give me the flat number for the reason that the bell is loud but she buzz me in straight away Waited me in front of the door in a set type lingerie with suspender and heels she looks good to me quiet petite around 5.4 tall. Type of girl next door

Offered me a bottle of water before starting and than I took a shower while she was waiting for me.
Started with a deep sloppy blow job followed by light French kissing. Her mouth was smelling fresh on the fact that she told me is a smoker so couldn't blame nothing regarding that. She was very clean and has a fresh smell.
Into sex she ride me onto cowgirl for ruffly 15 minutes than changed into her favourite doggy.

Overall was a nice meeting nothing extreme but as I mentioned before for me was fair enough for the half hour that I paid for.

Offline PLeisure

Another fake review from Kaitlyn's pimp/ boyf - yawn   :rolleyes:

Offline lewishamguy

Another fake review from Kaitlyn's pimp/ boyf - yawn   :rolleyes:

I doubt it's the previously banned pimp. Well time will tell. 

:sarcastic:

will-ow

ahhh i always wonder how many times they can be all 'fair enough'  and almost giving excuses for the girls!

Offline dobob

I like "ruffly". Given the amount of historical drama on TV these days, I imagine there are all sorts of blokes out there fantasizing about the sensual possibilities of ruffs.

Cheers!