Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unable to leave feedback on AW  (Read 382 times)

Offline WASA38

When I try to leave (positive) feedback I get the message 'You cannot rate this member as the booking has
not been marked as completed by you or ********' but I cannot see how I, as against the SP, am able to mark the booking as completed.

Sorry, perhaps I'm displaying mild age-related dimness but can anyone enlighten me as to whether it is possible and if so, how ? Or is it AW being dim ?

Offline stevedave

The WG just has to mark the booking as complete, I believe.

James999

When I try to leave (positive) feedback I get the message 'You cannot rate this member as the booking has
not been marked as completed by you or ********' but I cannot see how I, as against the SP, am able to mark the booking as completed.

Sorry, perhaps I'm displaying mild age-related dimness but can anyone enlighten me as to whether it is possible and if so, how ? Or is it AW being dim ?

Clue is in your question
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 08:49:39 am by James999 »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Email her and ask.  :unknown:

Or don't bother, AW feedback's a load of bollocks anyway.

James999

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
The SP needs to tick the booking completed box.

Offline threechilliman

As above.

Offline DrConners

You can still leave feedback, but it will be shown on her fb tab as "Feedback Only".

This has happened to me before, if she can't be arsed to mark the booking as completed she probably doesn't want too much fb.

Some do, some don't - You will across as needy if you pester her to complete the booking IMO - Move on.

:hi:

Offline vanwall

All fine and dandy to leave it but what about the WG who will not communicate t newbies without (typically) 2 or three feedbacks?

Offline Happyjose

All fine and dandy to leave it but what about the WG who will not communicate t newbies without (typically) 2 or three feedbacks?

Move on, find a prostitute that advertises her phone number and call or send a text

Often the ones who expect you to jump through hoops to book them are not worth the effort

Litmwa

Email her and ask.  :unknown:

The issue with that is some of the WGs want to see if you have any feedback before booking.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
The issue with that is some of the WGs want to see if you have any feedback before booking.

If the SP won't confirm the booking so the OP, or anyone else it applies to, can leave feedback then surely they aren't going to leave feedback for him, so he still doesn't have any.

Far better find one that accepts bookings without it. If I've got money in my pocket I want to spend it with someone who accepts it willingly, not one that wants you to jump through hoops for the privilege.

Offline southcoastpunter

We know the SP has to confirm the booking on AW before a "rating" can be given but "feedback only" can be given. Beyond that, we don't know much other detail.

We don't know whether the SP just hasn't got round to it yet (many SP wait until after the meeting to confirm it) or is not wanting to confirm the meeting - perhaps because she isn't that bothered about getting any more feedback or perhaps because she fears it will be less than positive!

Why not send her a message and ask her to confirm it as you want to leave feedback her her and hopefully she will also leave you some - but only ask once. If she doesn't respond to that, as suggested, just move on.

Litmwa

If the SP won't confirm the booking so the OP, or anyone else it applies to, can leave feedback then surely they aren't going to leave feedback for him, so he still doesn't have any.

Far better find one that accepts bookings without it. If I've got money in my pocket I want to spend it with someone who accepts it willingly, not one that wants you to jump through hoops for the privilege.

I agree. I don’t piss with the ones who want feedback.