Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LondonLucyXXX, close to Pimlico Tube station, FBSM only  (Read 4097 times)

41 review(s) for @LondonLucyXXX (35 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rajsen

My visit to Lucy was quite a while ago, towards the beginning of the year if I recall correctly and it was my first FBSM experience.
I believe she is now offering FS, but I wasn’t something I was interested in at the time.

Rented flat about 5 mins walk from Pimlico Tube. Decent 1 bed place with a good shower and a massage table in the living area. I don’t think she works from there anymore so it probably doesn’t matter. It looks like she’s currently in Surrey.

Lucy
External Link/Members Only

I would describe Lucy as a very attractive MILF. She’s tall, very good looking (IMO) and has a great body and amazing ass. My only thought was that I wish her breasts were real instead of fake. I would give her 8/10. Her recent pictures make her look bigger then she is.

The Massage
I opted for a 1 hour body-2-body massage for £100 and added the £20 mutual massage option. I think that option is now £30.

After about 5-6 FBSM experiences in total, Lucy is still the best one I’ve had.

After a quick shower I hopped onto the massage table and Lucy started on my back. She has strong hands and the massage can be quite firm at points.
About 10 minutes in, she started with the reach unders which came thick and fast.
She also encouraged some light touching.
After about 20 mins she asked if I’d like to massage her to which I agreed. I started on her back but any pretence of me giving her a massage quickly went out of the window as I got to play with her pussy and ass (she doesn’t allow fingers in her ass). I’m pretty sure RO would have been possible, but I wasn’t interested.
After about 5 minutes of me fingering her pussy and her getting quite wet, she turned over and I was allowed full access to her breasts. I spent about 5 minutes playing with her breasts and sucking on her nipples before I asked her to sit up on the table so we could kiss, which was full on DFK. We kissed like this for quite some time with her wanking me off at the same time.
Eventually, she asked me to get back onto the massage table and alternated with giving me a tit-wank and HR. I ended up finishing over her breasts with my fingers buried inside her.

Conclusion
I’ve no hesitation about recommending Lucy. So far my first and best FBSM experience.  I don’t know many SP’s who offer a similar level of service.
I would definitely go back, but I think she alternates location quite a bit between London and parts of Berkshire. Plus I like to see as many different SP’s as possible.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I had forgotten about Lucy. She used to do a fairly full on FS (CIM, anal) but not for a few years. I lost interest when she started doing her Mistress thing. A massage though might be a good, if not cheap, reason to go say hello.

Offline Belly_Fluff

Looks like she's moved to Epsom now!

That's quite a trek south.

Offline 4by4

Offline handsolo

Thanks for the review. I had forgotten about Lucy. She used to do a fairly full on FS (CIM, anal) but not for a few years. I lost interest when she started doing her Mistress thing. A massage though might be a good, if not cheap, reason to go say hello.

+1 and thanks for review OP

Had a good time with her back in her FS Earls Court days now she is back offering FS will look to visit !.

Shepy

I saw her in a flat near regents park last week and she says she will be visiting london every month for a few days.

I thought she was back on form as she was a few years ago. Also gave a really good massage to boot.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 08:55:34 am by Shepy »

Offline Rajsen

I can't figure out how to edit this review so will leave a comment...
A small correction...I actually saw Lucy near St James Park tube station, not Pimlico.

@Mods, feel free to update the subject if required.