Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amira Hamiltons, Was it my fault ?  (Read 979 times)

Sunil_N

External Link/Members Only
First of all I didn't stay the first time and Second time she cancelled it. This was the strangest booking ever in my punting career.

First Meet - Was 2 weeks ago or so , booked using one of my punting phone and not the one I regularly use after seeing a positive review in site which states she is 'Open minded'. Her place was on top of an apartment block(7 floors) with no lifts and she came down to get me.  She looked quite young and cute, small boobs was wearing heels , very young  . As usual I straight away ask for services , she asked me what I was looking for and I ask for  owo , she said she does everything covered and asked me why I initially didn't check with agency. I knew it was a mistake and should have checked and it was the review which made me think  she would be ok. My first instinct was to leave and  I said I am leaving. She asked me to wait and she was texting agency and I said I am leaving , she wanted me to wait 5 minutes and in between she said there is a 50£ cancellation fee, I was scared she might have texted her pimp  and I said I am not paying and left as soon as I can. Agency asks me why I left and I said because of services. She was very cute in my eyes and was thinking should I have stayed?

I book her again using my regular phone  and went to meet her ,once she opened the door and seeing me she was taken aback, she was very uncomfortable and I could see that clearly. I said I will leave if you don't want to see me . She asks me to wait and said to me that I was very rude the first time and didn't say 'hi' while she came down to get me and straight away asked for services while in room etc. She is quite new and probably don't understand that we too are nervous and it is not pleasant to wait outside a building and first thing is , we want to get inside . Any way I was surprised when she told I was rude. She said I will give you a hug and start from there . I paid the money and she wanted to chat and relax , I oblige and we chat for a few minutes. But I could still see that she is not comfortable, in between she said if it is ok to cancel. I said its fine. She is in double mind. I tell here everything with condom is fine , but need shower together She said that is not a problem . We go upstairs ,she still not feeling very comfortable. I take off my clothes to shower and again she asks me if it is ok to cancel!!! I said fine as long as you pay my money back. She gives my money back , I dress , she gives me a hug again and I leave.

Why Neutral - She is very new and looks very innocent and naive, I learned that she has told the agency not to book with me after the first meet , in-spite of that she tried her best . Probably me walking out on her was shocking and insulting to her  :D

Any regrets of not able to fuck her ?

Not at all . Done plenty of beautiful and hotter  Indian girls back in India (6 years mongering )  also she doesn't seem like someone who can take a pounding(I might be wrong) :D

Offline scutty brown

You booked a girl without doing your homework and walked away because you didn't like making a mistake. The girl would have been quite understandably pissed off. Then you rebooked under what - to her - would be a false identity. Why did you do that - was the first phone blocked? No wonder she was loathe to see you. You're lucky there wasn't a pimp around.
You acted stupidly, and when the first booking went wrong your leaving was the action of an arrogant twat. Your second visit was close to being the action of a stalker. Why did you go back anyway, when you knew she couldn't / wouldn't supply your needs? That doesn't add up. It seems to me there's a subplot here which you've not explained, but the hints of it aren't nice.

In short, yes its your fault for acting like an idiot. But also like a devious twat.

Sunil_N

You booked a girl without doing your homework and walked away because you didn't like making a mistake. The girl would have been quite understandably pissed off. Then you rebooked under what - to her - would be a false identity. Why did you do that - was the first phone blocked? No wonder she was loathe to see you. You're lucky there wasn't a pimp around.
You acted stupidly, and when the first booking went wrong your leaving was the action of an arrogant twat. Your second visit was close to being the action of a stalker. Why did you go back anyway, when you knew she couldn't / wouldn't supply your needs? That doesn't add up. It seems to me there's a subplot here which you've not explained, but the hints of it aren't nice.

In short, yes its your fault for acting like an idiot. But also like a devious twat.

Yes the first phone was blocked , I rebooked since I thought she was cute and I was ok to have limited services , rebooking and stalking!!what are you saying ? There is no subplot and don't imagine things, your comments are not of a devious but a proper twat though . :D

Offline Changedman

Yeah I think it was your fault, she asked you to wait and you just left
Which is fine but had you rang from the same number I think she would have had said no to a repeat booking

Offline scutty brown

Yes the first phone was blocked , I rebooked since I thought she was cute and I was ok to have limited services , rebooking and stalking!!what are you saying ? There is no subplot and don't imagine things, your comments are not of a devious but a proper twat though . :D

So.....the girl blocked your phone as she obviously didn't want to see you again. So you booked with a different phone and a different presumed identity. Yep, thats being a devious twat. And not understanding that she didn't want to see you, that's just stupidity. Or something more insidious.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Your second visit was close to being the action of a stalker

Agreed. If you were as happy to go ahead with the limited services as you say you were, why did you walk out the first time?

vw

Cannot believe this twat reported you sutty twat for calling him a twat !   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Sunil_N

So.....the girl blocked your phone as she obviously didn't want to see you again. So you booked with a different phone and a different presumed identity. Yep, thats being a devious twat. And not understanding that she didn't want to see you, that's just stupidity. Or something more insidious.

You scutty Brown piece of scutty brown , I was ok if she didn't see me and I was prepared to take a chance  and had a plan B to see someone else  too. You have given yourself an apt name ,it can't be better. Remember guys this was via agency , I don't know if I was blocked since the girl said so or agency did since I didn't stay. To me the chances of girl saying No were Nill.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 12:24:11 am by Sunil_N »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Cannot believe this twat reported you sutty twat for calling him a twat !   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Lol silly old Sunil_N.

Lets not forget he has form with odd behaviour he once reported me for calling him a white knight. The irony is he got a temporary Banning for trying to sabotage a negative review of a prossie called Suzie Cortez, he's always been a rather odd guy in my books
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 12:27:37 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline scutty brown

You scutty Brown piece of scutty brown , I was ok if she didn't see me and I was prepared to take a chance  and had a plan B to see someone else  too. You have given yourself an apt name ,it can't be better.
YOU were OK. She obviously wasn't. Thats why your phone was blocked, and what you seem unable to understand.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

To me the chances of girl saying No were Nill.

You sound a bit like a rapist.

Sunil_N

Lol silly old Sunil_N

You seem to have forgotten your funny 2 month ban.

OldAdmin

Given the history with this one...

Offline Brazilian Martian

You seem to have forgotten your funny 2 month ban.
Oh nope i have not forgotten that but I've never been accused of white knighting or sabotaging reviews. Not my mo I'm not the creepy obsessive type.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Given the history with this one...

Cheers admin another fruitcake gone !

Wasn't BrazilianMartian banned for 4 months anyway, sunil was wrong about that also  :sarcastic:

Just a wrongun