Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Silk and stockings - Harrow  (Read 4933 times)

Pleshtie

Does anyone frequently use this parlour in Harrow?  I'm there once a week for meetings and fancied giving a couple of the girls a punt.  Couldn't find much up to date info in the search bar.  I particularly like the look of Monday and Friday girls if anyone has any info on those two

External Link/Members Only

Offline brushhand811

used to go there before discovering UKP and AW, always had good punts there, even saw the legendary Paris there once. Alex on Friday does look good but those pictures have been around a while, possibly a one2one girl so try researching their website which can lead to reviews.

Offline Qwerty69

Right so I've been there four times in the last few weeks.

First punt was a girl named Alexander... She told me she was Czech. This was on a Friday night, services were all protected but she uses time wasting tactics and one pop in 30mins only.

Second was a Sunday with Emma. She told me she was Brazilian... She was fit and totally satisfied me. She didn't have the typical Brazilian booty, but she was blonde and good looking. All services protected.

Third I can't remember her name, but she worked there on a Wednesday. Was shown the room, and the girl entered but I walked as I didn't fancy her one bit. I think she was Romanian. She had a bad attitude.. I can't for sure say she was romainian, but defo from the eastern block.

Fourth was a girl called vicky. She normally works Mondays. She has a review on this site.

Does anyone know where else this vicky works. She was dressed in heels stockings etc. Estonian by origin. Her services again were all protected.. But two pops in 30mins. She talks dirty and can take it hard and rough. No a levels though. But she fucks well, not as good as Emma, but the overall service was the best.

Does anyone know where else she works?

Everytime I visited it is £70 per half hour.

I have all services protected so I can't advise if it's extra for owo.

Upon entering the flats there's a maid, who has cctv on the outside.. So she can see who is coming in and out of the flat. Evening times and weekends are busy.

There's a new girl today called Yasmin. I was told she is Italian / Brazilian but never went.

Pleshtie

Right so I've been there four times in the last few weeks.

First punt was a girl named Alexander... She told me she was Czech. This was on a Friday night, services were all protected but she uses time wasting tactics and one pop in 30mins only.

Second was a Sunday with Emma. She told me she was Brazilian... She was fit and totally satisfied me. She didn't have the typical Brazilian booty, but she was blonde and good looking. All services protected.

Third I can't remember her name, but she worked there on a Wednesday. Was shown the room, and the girl entered but I walked as I didn't fancy her one bit. I think she was Romanian. She had a bad attitude.. I can't for sure say she was romainian, but defo from the eastern block.

Fourth was a girl called vicky. She normally works Mondays. She has a review on this site.

Does anyone know where else this vicky works. She was dressed in heels stockings etc. Estonian by origin. Her services again were all protected.. But two pops in 30mins. She talks dirty and can take it hard and rough. No a levels though. But she fucks well, not as good as Emma, but the overall service was the best.

Does anyone know where else she works?

Everytime I visited it is £70 per half hour.

I have all services protected so I can't advise if it's extra for owo.

Upon entering the flats there's a maid, who has cctv on the outside.. So she can see who is coming in and out of the flat. Evening times and weekends are busy.

There's a new girl today called Yasmin. I was told she is Italian / Brazilian but never went.

Thanks for the info Monday and Friday girls were the ones I were particularly interested in however £70 for half hour no owo and one pop.  Do you believe she was Chech the Friday girl? Do the girls resemble their photos, and what she would you hazard a guess they were?

Offline Qwerty69

Thanks for the info Monday and Friday girls were the ones I were particularly interested in however £70 for half hour no owo and one pop.  Do you believe she was Chech the Friday girl? Do the girls resemble their photos, and what she would you hazard a guess they were?

Vicky isn't there on Mondays anymore. I believe the rota has changed. The girl Alexander said she was Czech to me. I also asked the maid who also said she was Czech. She looked eastern European ish, so I just went along with believing she was Czech.. In terms of photos no. Like vicky had the age of 25 posted on the site, I would have said she was 32ish. Emma looked about 25-27... Alexander would be under 30. The pics are all blurred on the site, but all the girls are slim ish.. Personally I don't think any of them look like the photos on the site, but I just went blind and said let's go for it. In terms of pops, you'll get two with Emma if she likes you.

Offline Qwerty69

They use to have a famous girl called nisha.. Indian, again she's not there anymore. Anyone know where she's working now?

Pleshtie

I went today didn't stay with Alexander. Was definitely older than stated early 30's and full of tattoos and cellulite. Pretty face but heavily made up. Sort of gave me the impression that she was too good for me, like in love with herself sort of thing.  Didn't really like that so I walked. Think I'll give the rest of the girls a miss

Offline Qwerty69

I went today didn't stay with Alexander. Was definitely older than stated early 30's and full of tattoos and cellulite. Pretty face but heavily made up. Sort of gave me the impression that she was too good for me, like in love with herself sort of thing.  Didn't really like that so I walked. Think I'll give the rest of the girls a miss

Fair enough... I walked on a girl I saw a few Wednesday back. I'm still trying to find the perfect milf / English girl in the Harrow area but haven't had any luck. I reckon I'm gonna have to venture down towards Enfield area for lady Bethany

But £250 is a lot of money. Unless anyone has other recommendation?

Pleshtie

I'd just like to add that Alexandra is also Tuesday's girl at this place