Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Happy endings  (Read 18813 times)

Offline Outcallguy

I went for a massage yesterday and at the end the girl asked me if I wanted any extras. This despite the Not a sexual service sign on all the walls :)

It all became completely surreal when it became clear the girl had no idea what "extras" implied or how much she should charge.
I asked her what there was on offer, she replied "what would you like?"
I said oral, she said "how much will you pay?"
I said £40, She said NO!!
This continued for a while with her refusing all the offers I made.

Luckily I quickly came to the conclusion that this was all a waste of time, and said thanks for the offer but I wasn't interested. And then with 15 min massage time left the girl kept massaging my legs, Whilst Yawning. Lol
Needless to say I didn't tip her at the end of the massage.

Went to a walk-up after this where there is a clear pricing menu on the wall.

Surely these places are run by the same people? Who should have some idea of what service costs what?

PS
There is a new place called Thai Harmony on Goodge st. Who do an authentic thai massage for £50, if you like the sort of massage that leaves you feeling bruised I can't recommend them enough, I should have gone there again!

k

These places cannot advertise what services are possible as it means they could be treated as a brothel by the authorities.  The establishment owners have to distance themselves from the actions of the girls themselves and that is why the signs are on the walls.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I went for a massage yesterday and at the end the girl asked me if I wanted any extras. This despite the Not a sexual service sign on all the walls :)

please can you provide a link or a name or some other useful detail, thanks.

Offline smiths

These places cannot advertise what services are possible as it means they could be treated as a brothel by the authorities.  The establishment owners have to distance themselves from the actions of the girls themselves and that is why the signs are on the walls.

Indeed but at least some Establishment owners are aware and take a cut of the extra/s offered. In reality it is a brothel if anything sexual is offered and all the police need to do is send a guy in undercover who then gets offered a sexual extra to prove it if they can be bothered to.

Offline smiths

It all became completely surreal when it became clear the girl had no idea what "extras" implied or how much she should charge.
I asked her what there was on offer, she replied "what would you like?"
I said oral, she said "how much will you pay?"
I said £40, She said NO!!

Luckily I quickly came to the conclusion that this was all a waste of time, and said thanks for the offer but I wasn't interested. And then with 15 min massage time left the girl kept massaging my legs, Whilst Yawning. Lol
Needless to say I didn't tip her at the end of the massage.

Went to a walk-up after this where there is a clear pricing menu on the wall.

Surely these places are run by the same people? Who should have some idea of what service costs what?

PS
There is a new place called Thai Harmony on Goodge st. Who do an authentic thai massage for £50, if you like the sort of massage that leaves you feeling bruised I can't recommend them enough, I should have gone there again!

There is a fair amount of delusion going on with Massage with a HE or more. Some of these women offering the HE and/or extras dont see themselves as WGs, whereas if they offer a sexual service for money they certainly are WGs. Also some of their punters dont view themselves as punters or that its cheating, they have the Bill Clinton view. Always makes me chuckle when posters disagree, its money in exchange for a sexual service, its irrelevant no actual penetration occured.

A massage only off a WG without kissing, OWO and shagging being on offer guaranteed would be like going to a restaurant and only having a starter course.

k

And then with 15 min massage time left the girl kept massaging my legs, Whilst Yawning.
Maybe she was wanting you to suggest full sex... or was that one of your offers?

External Link/Members Only

The President

Can't see point of HE, must be at least OWO/CIM, hands I have thanks  :lol:

Offline FFC47

I notice a Chinese massage place called Forever Health in Windmill Street, does anyone been here recently.
I walk by this shop to my work, wondering I should go in there or not.

Arley Hall

FBSM has a lot of fans - in fact there's at least one forum devoted exclusively to it. Some guys even get off on the will-she-won't-she? aspect of it, deliberately seeking out establishments that are semi-legit. I guess the thrill of getting extras from a place like that is greater than would be the case with a guaranteed SP.

I don't personally see it as a second class form of punting. For me it's just different - something to be enjoyed for what it is - a bit like BDSM or adult baby minding or whatever it is that floats your boat. At £80 to £100 per hour it doesn't look to be very good VFM, until you consider that a good SP will work for a solid hour in a FBSM session. There's no break, and absolutely no excuse for finishing early. The plus points for the punter are: (1) no need to worry about 'performance'; (2) no need to worry about STDs; (3) it's a completely passive and self-indulgent experience; (4) you always get your full time, as already mentioned - unless the SP is really taking the piss; (5) the orgasm you get from a HE can be incredibly intense, because of the passivity and relaxation inherent in FBSM - particularly if the girl allows you to grope and fondle her at the same time. The minus points are: (1) the first on-your-front half of the session can become boring unless the girl administers a lot of CC swipes etc; (2) the whole thing can be frustrating if the girl is very fuckable. It depends on how much penetration means to you - FBSM clearly isn't for everybody.

Offline rebelsurge

I notice a Chinese massage place called Forever Health in Windmill Street, does anyone been here recently.
I walk by this shop to my work, wondering I should go in there or not.

Yes you will leave this shop happy if you visit
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Online webpunter

FBSM has a lot of fans - in fact there's at least one forum devoted exclusively to it. Some guys even get off on the will-she-won't-she? aspect of it, deliberately seeking out establishments that are semi-legit. I guess the thrill of getting extras from a place like that is greater than would be the case with a guaranteed SP.

I don't personally see it as a second class form of punting. For me it's just different - something to be enjoyed for what it is - a bit like BDSM or adult baby minding or whatever it is that floats your boat. At £80 to £100 per hour it doesn't look to be very good VFM, until you consider that a good SP will work for a solid hour in a FBSM session. There's no break, and absolutely no excuse for finishing early. The plus points for the punter are: (1) no need to worry about 'performance'; (2) no need to worry about STDs; (3) it's a completely passive and self-indulgent experience; (4) you always get your full time, as already mentioned - unless the SP is really taking the piss; (5) the orgasm you get from a HE can be incredibly intense, because of the passivity and relaxation inherent in FBSM - particularly if the girl allows you to grope and fondle her at the same time. The minus points are: (1) the first on-your-front half of the session can become boring unless the girl administers a lot of CC swipes etc; (2) the whole thing can be frustrating if the girl is very fuckable. It depends on how much penetration means to you - FBSM clearly isn't for everybody.
I'm one for starters.  +1 on the above, although the will-she / won't-she bollocks is OK for about 20 mins tops.  And as for the half & half treatment i expect to have both cc swipes & reach unders in the 1st half at an absolute minimum.  Suppose OK for the 1st visit, but on 2nd / 3rd .. etc i expect it to move from 30/30 to 20/40.  Its not hard to give out signals to suggest that further visits on the cards if the burd ups her game & gets going on the interesting stuff.  30mins+ of edging is ideal & after i can feel light headed.  Finally i've found massage burds to be better looking & much nicer in general for whatever the hourly rate is - compared to FS hookers