Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Angelx - Sheffield  (Read 2268 times)

6 review(s) for Sexy_Angelx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The0neAnd0nly

External Link/Members Only

This profile popped up on AW recently and immediately intrigued me. A attractive Thai with big tits? Yes plese! Unfortunately there were only 4 reviews on here some time ago and these were mixed (2 red 2 green under Ticha Thai) and my post requesting more recent info didnt come up with anything.

After much deliberating decided to take a chance earlier in the week. Comms sent and replies were instanteous - £60 for 30 minutes, £100 for an hour and £20 extra for OWO. This put her at my absolute limit spend wise as normally spend £70 at most for 30 minutes with OWO and this was going to be £80.

Went to the location just off Division Street in town and very well known if you've ever seen the chinese SPs off Viva Street. Buzzed up to the flat no problems. Knocked and door opened with "Angela" doing the hidy behind door routine and then was finally able to get a proper look at her.
Wow IMO a absolute doll with immaculate makeup, nice hair and silk gown on. I was very happy! Shes definitely the girl in at least the 1st and 3rd AW pics the eyes and tits give it away. 2nd pic not clear enough to tell but no reason to doubt.

She welcomed me and asked me to wash my hands and rinse my mouth out first. Now this could be a issue for others but in my experience going along with these small asks pays dividends later and this was certainly the case as I'll explain.

Entered the bedroom and was asked to undress after paying. I gave her £80 and told her (as I'd already mentioned in messages) I'd potentially want to extend to 1 hour but we'd see. She did say she'd prefer an answer now and I explained if she needed to take another booking fine but I'd prefer 30 minutes first off regardless.

Now having read other reports and with the way that I am, I went to this punt with a clear idea of what I wanted which seemed to stop any shenanigans from her. I explained I wanted BJ/FS first then a massage and then we'd see about round 2/ extending to an hour. This is due to my previous experience of when pushed to have the massage first, this lasting much longer then wanted and taking time away from the main event.

She said she was fine with his and removed her gown and bra to reveal the most magnificent breasts on a extremely well put together body.

The service given was absolute top notch. Her OWO as commented by another reviewer is really good. Plenty of licking whilst sucking and something in her technique that feels great. Licking her pussy was great too with a very tidy and clean snatch. On top of this she smelt great all over and most importantly down there too.
She made all the right noises and got extremely wet when being licked and seemed genuinely to get into it. Also she started DFK when having sex which was a nice surprise but I definitely think YMMV in this regards depending on the day and what she thinks of your hygiene (she commented several times about how "clean" I was... thanks!)  :yahoo:

Had her in mish and doggy and ended up cuming in the jonny whilst slamming her from behind and having a good feel of those enhanced but wonderful funbags - twas a glorious sight.

I knew as soon as I had cum this wasnt going to be an hour visit not because I hadn't enjoyed my time, but you just know when your balls are drained and it's not worth more time or money. Finished with a more then adequate massage and pleasant conversation before leaving.

A couple of minor (for me) negatives that I feel I need to raise as could help you make a decision to see her or not - she wouldnt go into a 69 position due to her having done anal recently (£40 extra) and not wanting for me to see her bum hole. First time I've ever heard this and I told her I wasn't bothered but she was insistent not in a rude way but in a genuinely embarrassed way. She was more then happy to suck and be licked as necessary but 69 wasnt happening. Fair enough, although I enjoy a good 69 her exceptional BJ already had me rock hard so this wasnt going to ruin the meet.

Another was that she is a little self conscious of the noise you make when with her (talking or laughing loud - apparently.) Now other reviews state there have been other people in the apartment when seeing her although I certainly did not get this impression on this visit. She explained she had nosy neighbours next door (and the room we were in was adjacent to the next flat so made sense) and didnt want them picking up on anything. Again didnt deter or was mentioned during any action so think she's only conscious of it when talking. Again didnt ruin the meet and was only mentioned once I think but raising this as seen it on previous reviews.

Finally if you book through adultwork you could be asked both in conversation and in messages after to leave feedback. This has no impact on me as I have a seperate punting phone however I did receive 3 seperate messages asking me to do so. To be fair I did reply after each mesaage so was more conversational rather then harrassing but just wanted to make you chaps aware. If you dont reply to her messages would guess she'd leave it at that but who knows?

For me overall - looks 9/10, service 8/10 and VFM 7/10. I'm considering a second visit before she leaves Sheffield at the end of next week to return to Telford and might even take up that offer of anal.. if I can look at it whilst in it.  :thumbsup:

P.s - If a mod can please link this review to the Ticha Thai ones please?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 04:25:20 pm by The0neAnd0nly »

Offline The0neAnd0nly

I always forget something!!

Forgot to put in my review - I would definitely say at beginning she was a little bit wary and detached and has a RBF that could put you off.
However with my charm(!) was able to get her to relax and her demeanor certainly changed during my time there.

Again just something to be aware of as shes probably not the kind of SP a newbie or faint hearted chap might find pleasant however if you persevere, likely to end in a good visit!! :dance:

Offline sanchez

Thanks for the review.

Had been on my hotlist If only for them titties but don’t think I’ll get the chance to see her before she leaves. By the way, what the hell is and RBF?

:unknown:

Online Kool Keef

Thanks for the review.

Had been on my hotlist If only for them titties but don’t think I’ll get the chance to see her before she leaves. By the way, what the hell is and RBF?

:unknown:

Think he means Resting Bitch Face

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Think he means Resting Bitch Face

Hahaha I did indeed. She looks like a miserable cow but soon perked up after a bit of the old cunnilingus  :D

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Hi guys,

Just to confirm this cracker is back in Sheffield! Managed to get in and see her again this week and boy was I glad I did. Very similar experience to the first time but this time was able to cum on them lovely funbags of hers which was delightful.

Again £60 for 30 mins and additional £20 for OWO making her on the slightly pricier side but defo worth it IMO. She is here untill a week on Sunday I believe.  :thumbsup:

P.s. - She also mentioned she was considering working Xmas Day
« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 11:40:23 am by The0neAnd0nly »