Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wants deposit upfront - EnglishAmber19  (Read 813 times)

Offline expeller

From her reviews on AW here is  another one who wants deposits upfront - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dopedj

Pay for her Uber if you don’t want to pay the deposit
And stop complaining

Offline winkywanky

Good call, that shows willing on his part as well as making sure she has no bullshit excuses for not making it.

Offline jichael mackson

She registered yesterday 22/7

3 feedback since then

All her punters have their feedbacks from 'Member not active'

Reassuring mentions of the deposit in feedback

:wacko:

Offline LLPunting

If she has her own transport then paying for the cab won't work.
Unless you have reliable reviews here about any girl taking deposits to get a booking you would be wise to steer clear.

Offline dubs

3 feedback since then

Yeah and the feedbacks have the same badly written text e.g. "She?s" and overuse of !

Offline mikef2008

From her reviews on AW here is  another one who wants deposits upfront - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thats a pity because she looks so hot

Offline monkey nuts

If it looks to good to be true... It probably is.... But she does look hot. Pictures nicked from Instagram perhaps?

Offline Tommy2121

And stop complaining
That’s a bit rude mate, I don’t think he was complaining

Offline Heph

3 feedback since then

And.... busted!  Great spot!  Presumably those punters used Bitcoin or paym to make sure she got the deposit same day.
Sheesh!

Offline Zeusthedoc

And stop complaining

Right up until she gets bitchy and whiny with the Uber driver and messes up your profile as a passenger

Offline dubs

And.... busted!  Great spot!  Presumably those punters used Bitcoin or paym to make sure she got the deposit same day.
Sheesh!

More likely just false feedback from the same person.  Look at the writing style.

Offline Dayardie

And boom profile gone  :bomb:

Anyone grab profile pics in case they resurface under new aw profile?

Offline expeller

Offline Dopedj

I send an Uber to pick them up which makes them relax the deposit issue...most of them are willing to get picked up.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Back with name change.

Probably going through the alphabet. EnglishCarina19 next.

To be fair, she's received a couple of more genuine looking feedbacks over the last few days so i guess there are a few punters happy/stupid enough to send a deposit. I note she's got pregnant and fisting (receiving) on her enjoys list. Where do I send the cash, luv?

Offline Bassman

I send an Uber to pick them up which makes them relax the deposit issue...most of them are willing to get picked up.

That would depend o. The distance though right? One WG said she’d outcall to my area, from the other side of London but only via Uber at my cost to me and back. I told her it’s quicker by train (3x as quick, who wants to be stuck in a car for 3 hours!) and that I’d add fair money to her quoted price for the session and the can from station to the location I was at or I could pick her up.  She would only come via Uber. I didn’t and don’t understand her logic.

Offline Belgarion

Shame you have not reviewed them  :rolleyes:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Shame you have not reviewed them  :rolleyes:

Watch out, he'll tell you to stop complaining.

Offline Fuzzyduck

That would depend o. The distance though right? One WG said she’d outcall to my area, from the other side of London but only via Uber at my cost to me and back. I told her it’s quicker by train (3x as quick, who wants to be stuck in a car for 3 hours!) and that I’d add fair money to her quoted price for the session and the can from station to the location I was at or I could pick her up.  She would only come via Uber. I didn’t and don’t understand her logic.

That is a bit odd, isn't it, particularly when there's a few extra on top for her troubles. Perhaps she's just a spoilt, lazy princess who isn't prepared to walk more than 10 feet outside her front door?

Offline Belgarion

Watch out, he'll tell you to stop complaining.

Is he a precious sunflower then  :angelgirl: