Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nympho_venus_20... Is that a bargain?  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Rstone

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks very hot to me... And at £80/h looks like a bargain!

Anyone tried his luck ? AW feedback is good and looks genuine...

Offline Gluckman

Looks amazing VFM, but HA @ size 8

Offline jonny

She's been operating around White chapel for a while, had 50+ feed back on aw but then started all over again.

fredpunter

Assuming it the same lass, I reviewed her, check my reviews

Offline Urban_G

I've seen her twice, with at least 1 review on here. Pretty girl and gives a decent service. Last time I saw her she seemed a bit moody but once we started she seemed to chill out a bit.

Be prepared for only 30 minute session as both times I saw her (and others have said the same) she asked me how long I wanted to stay then made an excuse that it was only possible to do 30 minutes. However, back then she was in a busy flat with other girls and it only had 1 room (which also meant you may have to wait for her or the room to become available), since then she has moved to a larger place in the same block so she may be open to longer bookings now.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 01:11:35 am by Urban_G »

Offline Rstone

steve1111

Is she slim or carrying a bit of poundage dress size 10 or bigger?

Offline JamesKW

I've seen her twice, with at least 1 review on here. Pretty girl and gives a decent service. Last time I saw her she seemed a bit moody but once we started she seemed to chill out a bit.

Be prepared for only 30 minute session as both times I saw her (and others have said the same) she asked me how long I wanted to stay then made an excuse that it was only possible to do 30 minutes. However, back then she was in a busy flat with other girls and it only had 1 room (which also meant you may have to wait for her or the room to become available), since then she has moved to a larger place in the same block so she may be open to longer bookings now.
I did manage to get an hour booking over a year ago but is was a weekday afternoon when it may have been quiet,there was at least one other girl there.I found her to be friendly and co operative, but never felt the need for a return visit.

Offline JamesKW

not slim but also not real big,Id say at least 10 from memory (this was a year ago)

Offline Urban_G

10 seems about right, not slim or fat.