Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Minako japan  (Read 1256 times)

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Have anyone seen this lady?
Is she really Japanese? or Chinese?

She has some strong messages out there in her profile tho. Scared of black people WTF?  :wackogirl:

Services I DO NOT provide:
I don't do anal at all. Because I don't have enough space for your sizes of my hole. And I don't really enjoy that feeling.
I don't do black at all. Because I am scared of black people. I am very sorry. I know most of you are really great man. The success story is the president of America.

Offline Vivago

Sounds batty enough to be Japanese (or at least Korean).

I don't do facial. Coz I would have 2,3 clients to meet. I need to keep fresh.WTF...she never heard of soap and water? :crazy:

And I don't much like the sound of her 'perfectly round hump'. Maybe she should re-brand herself as Miss Quasimodo in a Kimono.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bartolomeo

This line in her interview tab made me laugh: "I think real gentleman. Very enjoy the duration, not that kind of -rape. Haha"

Definitely sounds japanese to me  :lol:

Offline Quatro

I think she shares a flat with a girl I reviewed her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31229.0

That was a shit punt.

I did e-mail Minako when I saw her profile but decided not to follow up when I realised where she worked.

ZZHJT

been to her, it's a shit scam. I talked on phone with a beautiful voice (exceellent English claimed she's Chinese) which made me hard on. when I arrived, it's an ugly Jap girl who can barely speak any english. legged it.