Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelica Diamond - West Ham  (Read 2840 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Done everything I wanted but very mechanical, going through the motions.. purely for the money..
I paid for 1 hour, but cut it short to 30 mins, due to her just doing it purely for the money mechanical service.
I'm not a cunt that's just going to continue when I can see she counting the minutes in her mind so it can clearly finish..
She easily refunded money of £40..
After dfk... Owo (good) mango dessert, feasting on those huge lovely ⚽⚽, and missionary booking finished, gave her massage, very pleasant to talk too... Then left..
Nice woman.. hope her the best for the future.. this job IMHO ain't for her..

Attitude subdued..
Gfe services 10/10 delivery no enthusiasm or energy..
Physical construction 8/10 ( very sexy)
Professional excellence 4/10
Physical intimacy level 2/10
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

Still fail to see why people rave about her chebs, they're deflated.

Offline king tarzan

Still fail to see why people rave about her chebs, they're deflated.

A ok decent pair👅👍

Offline tantraman

... as illustrated in plentiful photos collected here :wacko:

Offline HERTSBLUE

Doing it purley for the money she's a HOOKER :lol: :lol:

Offline Bornslippy

yep. i had two completely different experiences with this one. First she was excellent and good fun (she made a point to tell me that she had lost weights had been hitting the gym) second.....very forgettable...moody, spotty, and she had put on some timber, so a massive let down. I certainly will not return

Offline king tarzan

Doing it purley for the money she's a HOOKER :lol: :lol:

there is such a thing as showing fake enthusiasm for the customer

Online JackSaint

The previous review score was an indication that is was unlikely to be mindblowing KT, also imo she looks like a checkout girl with big boobs.

Offline Fuzzyduck

The previous review score was an indication that is was unlikely to be mindblowing KT, also imo she looks like a checkout girl with big boobs.

+1

Worth a P&D for the blowjob and a squeeze of the fun bags. Any punter with high expectations might be seriously disappointed.

Offline winkywanky

External Link/Members Only

Done everything I wanted but very mechanical, going through the motions.. purely for the money..
I paid for 1 hour, but cut it short to 30 mins, due to her just doing it purely for the money mechanical service.
I'm not a cunt that's just going to continue when I can see she counting the minutes in her mind so it can clearly finish..
She easily refunded money of £40..
After dfk... Owo (good) mango dessert, feasting on those huge lovely ⚽⚽, and missionary booking finished, gave her massage, very pleasant to talk too... Then left..
Nice woman.. hope her the best for the future.. this job IMHO ain't for her..

Attitude subdued..
Gfe services 10/10 delivery no enthusiasm or energy..
Professional excellence 4/10
Physical intimacy level 2/10

An honest and hysteria-free review KT, much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Offline sparkus

:D

From the reduced section.

Offline winkywanky

:D

From the reduced section.

Her prices are reasonable for a pair of knockers like that, if you're a big titty man you might almost consider it BO(tit)GOF  ;).

Offline golden bull

An honest and hysteria-free review KT, much appreciated  :thumbsup:
I agree👏.... I think this is the first time I’ve seen a review of yours without all the emojis 😄😄not that I mind them , it’s your style and the more emojis in your review the better the experience was is how I read it.

Offline sparkus

Her prices are reasonable for a pair of knockers like that, if you're a big titty man you might almost consider it BO(tit)GOF  ;).

I appreciate that to the naked eye they look tantalising in pics.  But try touching them or have her move around under you and they lose shape and form instantly.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 12:57:58 am by sparkus »

Offline winkywanky

I really ought to go and find out for myself (fat chance at the moment) but I'd be frightened of being disappointed. Reviews of the girl, and her tits, are mixed  :blush:

Offline treadmill1

She told me she was going home to hungary last sunday obviously she lied then.

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Pretty girl, nice boobs that are big for her frame but not that firm. I agree, she was quite distant and not very chatty. I've seen her once but I'm still tempted to see her again.

Offline sparkus

Pretty girl, nice boobs that are big for her frame but not that firm. I agree, she was quite distant and not very chatty. I've seen her once but I'm still tempted to see her again.

Really? I'd not noticed :D

Offline Tedbandy

Think im only one here who hasnt visited this one!

I might book and get my hands on those Sag aloos

Offline tantric talents

I think the review is spot on actually. She is a nice girl but I found her just not very responsive.
I had put it down to her mood on the day but I think Tarzan is right. It’s not a job she really enjoys or even pretends well to do so. Great tits though. POF.

Offline sparkus

I think the review is spot on actually. She is a nice girl but I found her just not very responsive.
I had put it down to her mood on the day but I think Tarzan is right. It’s not a job she really enjoys or even pretends well to do so. Great tits though. POF.

She's on POF? Must date on her lunch break.