Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxxroxanne2017xxxx - Croydon - TOFTT - Lazy Jamaican/British  (Read 2845 times)

holland

I met Roxanne at Jurys Inn Hotel in Croydon.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately the bitch deactivated her profile before I managed to copy the full link.
She lives in Southampton but she plans to come regularly in London to work during weekends. I will add the full link if she becomes available again.
Her mobile number is: 07507747630

Paid: £60 per 30 min

Girl: She is a black half British/half Jamaican girl in her twenties. She is quite fat with big soft tits and bum. She has a large tummy. Her face is pretty with long curly hair.

Service/experience: Poor. :thumbsdown: We agreed a girlfriend experience, I received a poor and lazy service.

She was smiley but very disengaged throughout the punt. All the services were delivered without passion and just to tick the box.
Her kissing was just with the lips, her OWO was bad and mechanical just sucking the tip, she was lazy in changing positions during the fucking and she complained a few times that I was sucking her pussy with too much force  :unknown:
She also has 1 cum policy in 30 minutes which she told me just after I cum.
I left hangry and disappointed after 20 minutes.  :angry:

Avoid!

holland

I forgot to say. She works with her Dutch/British friend. 

You should be cautious to book her.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 05:18:22 am by holland »

Offline Sinz

Sorry to hear about the bad punt, thanks for the warning and the TOFTT

holland

Sorry to hear about the bad punt, thanks for the warning and the TOFTT
Thanks Sinz :hi:

Online Sweettunes

xxCheronaxxxx

Keeps popping over to the Isle of Wight, at first glance she looks tempting then you look at her aw Fb and it's pretty much not existent, messaged her to arrange book and her service is so vanilla in what she will do that your more tempted to sit on your left hand until it's numb and then Go for a left handed knuckle shuffle as it would be more entertaining and sexually pleasing...

:thumbsdown:

Offline soundofsilence

I saw this lazy cow last week, and I would agree with you, and urge caution