Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Herbal Therapy - Bearwood - Nyomi  (Read 1147 times)

Offline oldmanking

Establishment just up from Bear Tavern; same as was in the news last week.....

External Link/Members Only

Walked in Tuesday evening (today) to find usual lady asking how long I required, who I'll not name here due to a line I'll write at the end.  On telling her I'd like an hour I was then told there was a "new girl" who would look after me. I'm assuming this is to replace one of those two removed last week? (I was assured that all was okay now though, and not to worry) Led to second room down the shop & told to get ready. I did so, already lying down as the usual knock came on the door.

Was joined by a young lady who insisted her name was Nyomi, not Naomi. who was easily a 9/10 in the age & looks department, around mid-20's & five & a half feet, slim, and no real tummy visible unlike most of the Chinese masseuses I've had of late; Ivy at same establishment aside.  Asked for a soft & sensual massage, which made Nyoni giggle, but she gave me what I asked for, even giggling again within ten minutes as she began the cc swipes & reach unders, while my hand was already up under the back of her skirt, then inside her knickers, stroking her ass & then moving under to feel her pussy too.  She never baulked once either, which I took as a good sign.  She was just the right height before this that her crotch had been pressing into my elbow while stood to my side.

Onto the 'extras', & Nyomi asked me if I wanted B2B, to which I told her okay, then watched her strip naked, revealing a very decent body, small but very perfectly formed boobs, a tidy little bush, and cute tight little arse; of which I'd already had a good feel of already. Then Nyomi began some lfk on my lips, before more like dfk on my neck, ears, chest, & finally down to my balls.  After some ball kissing she deliberately let her long hair cover her head, but I know I felt her lips on my shaft too, though the helmet got left out for sure.  I was rock hard by then, at which point she asked if I minded her climbing on top, which I didn't, at which point she she then straddled me & slid up & down my body, her pussy bouncing over my cock & at one point very nearly going in, though it didn't stop her doing it a couple of times more before sliding off to one side & grabbing my cock for a bit of hand relief.  As she stepped down I then got to do more exploring of her pussy with my fingers, her wet lips easily parting, & though she clearly prefered labial & clitoral stimulation, she did allow a little bit of deep fingering for a while.  We finished off with her jerking me off while kissing my balls & also rubbing my cock over her face, nearly giving her a facial in fact, though she just managed to move her head as I shot.  We ended things with her wiping me down all over, & then a brief head & chest rub, before I suggested though we had a few minutes left, I was more than happy with the job she'd done already. 

Usual £40 for the hour massage; plus usual (but well deserved) £60 for the B2B/Extras.  You can all argue if you like, but I left happy. That's all that matters to me!

NB -
I find all that post-cum massaging a bit boring, as all I really want to do is get cleaned up & then get out of there. But as I was getting cleaned down & then dressed, the noises in the next room became louder, to the extent that even Nyomi looked slightly surprised, as it became clear that either they were having full on sex in that next room, or there was some heavy play acting going on from both sides, along with the bench being moved on its legs at the same time.  First time I've heard such sounds there, though I've heard similar sounds elsewhere.  I won't name who I assume was in that room with another punter, as it was the same lady who met me in reception, and one I've had massage me in the past, with varying levels of naughtiness, or not, depending on her mood.  Unless I'm very wrong, she was in an extremely good mood today?
« Last Edit: July 02, 2019, 11:46:33 pm by oldmanking »

Offline Okiedokie

Thanks for this - will
Definitely give it a try  :thumbsup:

Offline Gogglebox69

Great report mate, it’s given me the urge to go give her a try too. I tried calling this place to make a booking today but the lady seemed confused as to who Nyomi was. Could she have had another name? Or another similar sounding name?
I don’t fancy trekking 15 miles if she isn’t working today.
Thanks in advance

Offline Okiedokie

I went down to the shop today too after being told that “today is new girl Eva and Renee” working after asking about Nyomi too - when I asked when Nyomi will be next in the response was “I’m sorry I don’t know” which at the time I took as it was but maybe now I feel she didn’t know what I was talking about in regards to Nyomi after reading the message above me.

Anyway I went today the new girl was not pretty at all. Must have been at least late thirties, so I passed on the offer and they asked me to go the other shop on poplar road but it was just Ivy  :unknown:

So no massage after the excitement of looking forward towards a young lady called Nyomi haha

Any idea when she’ll be next in?!

Offline oldmanking

Sadly, Renee isn't always very helpful when it comes to giving you info on the other girls working there.  It's either because she doesn't actually know what names they're using once in the rooms, or because she's nervous of word getting round about certain girls working there who offer 'extra extras'?  The turnover of girls at this place is also more often than the others too, almost like it's a testing shop for the girls before they move onto their actual regular shop.  Ivy works between both in Bearwood, but if you ask her she'll deny it, even though I knew her name last time from a visit up road previously.  It's not a surprise that there are nervous people there right now, though I was told yesterday that the council/police visit was caused by someone claiming one of the girls hadn't been allowed out the building all day, when she had.  (I don't believe that for what it's worth; or two arrests wouldn't have been made, for whatever reasons of visas/slavery/otherwise)