Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage parlour recommendations?  (Read 6064 times)

TravelmanX

Hi All,

I just came across to the forum, have been reading for a couple of hours and amazed on the depth of information shared, very nice...

I will visit London next week and want to try HE massage for the first time (no I'm not 16, late 20's  :rolleyes:) but a little picky on atmosphere - looking for a decent, clean and nice parlour where I can get a good massage with the extra, in central London. Actually I'm willing to pay a little more than usual for quality.

Thanks for the advice!

Offline aprower994

Try Natural Ways. They have four branches across London (check out their website).
External Link/Members Only

£45 for 1 hour massage; £20 for HE, £40 for B2B.

LL

Rupert Jade, Rupert Street is a very clean, professional-looking one.  Some (all?) of the rooms have a shower in.  Quite different from most of the other parlours in this area which are usually grotty.

Offline KentAde

TravelmanX

Thank you guys, much appreciated.

basikalaku

Rupert Jade, Rupert Street is a very clean, professional-looking one.  Some (all?) of the rooms have a shower in.  Quite different from most of the other parlours in this area which are usually grotty.

Do they offer any extras?

Online 76shen

Do they offer any extras?

Yes, I've been there a couple of times. got HR from a young EE girl, she wanted £40 got it down to £30. can't remember if she offered b2b. i think mainly EE girls work here and they give very good massage.

mack79

Would like to know more on Jade rupert street, what would be a good day to go and who to ask for etc?

Online 76shen

[quote autor=mack79 link=topic=61617.msg804213#msg804213 date=1437859846]
Would like to know more on Jade rupert street, what would be a good day to go and who to ask for etc?
[/quote]

I've only been there two times and that was on a weekend. and both times, i saw a nice looking EE girl. sorry can't remember the name's. but they gave a very good massage and HR. I'm sure they offer b2b. can't remember so don't know the price  They wanted  £40 for HR. your have to try and knock them down.

mack79

@79shen
Thanks mate no way paying £40 for HE its £20 or nothing, £40 for a body to body sounds about right. Hoping I can sneak away today, also that they will have a choice of different masseuses on offer?
Is it so much to ask to get a gorgeous bird with fit body who is great at what she does and is totally in to you for next to nothing in cash… ha ha ha!
Will let you know how it goes…
Anyone know how this parlour compares to the ones on Goodge Street in terms of quality of girls and what’s on offer?

Online 76shen

mack79
you don't get the choice to choose the girl. You pay at the perception. then go down stairs. it's not until she comes into the room you see her. I've been lucky enough to see two young girls, not bad looking.

i don't know many places around soho at gives HR for £20.
£30 is the lowest they will go. good luck if you get them lower. it would be great to know.

very rare to find a girl that will give all for very little money. but want a bonus when you do.

Offline Clipit

The natural ways website looks like a normal massage business. Do they really offer HE? Is there anywhere to see what the girls look like as it is a gamble if you are in town for a day or so.

Offline aprower994

Natural Ways do offer HE (£20), and B2B (£40), though recent reviews suggest this place has gone rather downhill.

Offline Kamaka

The natural ways website looks like a normal massage business. Do they really offer HE? Is there anywhere to see what the girls look like as it is a gamble if you are in town for a day or so.
Just ask if you can meet the girl first. why not?

Offline London newbie

I have paid several.visits to Rupert Jade. Fairly pricey. (£45 for 45 mins at the desk).

Great setting and nice and discrete walking in from bottom half of Rupert St. Decoration very nice and feels classy.

Massage rooms nicely lit and all have showers. I've seen a mixture of Asian and EE girls here. All have given fantastic massage (much better than Chinese places).

As expected, half way into massage asked to turn over and offered extra. Strictly HR only. Asked for more but not on offer.  Very pricey too. Paid between £40 and £60. I know it's a lot but I value the comfort of the venue and discrete location

For cheaper massage I head to Natures Way Paddington Praed St. Great little find. Used to have a EE young girl called Lisa. £40 45 mins at desk and then body to body massage (with full touching) for £60. Better value that RJ but massage not as good. Not bad though. Also seen a few Chinese women there and they are the standard - not lookers but up for full body to.body and touching.

I'm into massage and know lots aren't. Recommend both though.