Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Will be visiting Rainham any suggestions?  (Read 474 times)

Offline ayynice

I shall be in Rainham soon and I'd love some suggestions preferably into petite teens.

Thanks in advance  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

I shall be in Rainham soon and I'd love some suggestions preferably into petite teens.

you are 30 minutes by train or car from the city,I wouldnt consign your search to that hellhole

Offline Titti Tatti

My suggestion? Top yourself now. You'll want do it after, so doing it first will save a lot of boredom. Just so you get the idea of how awful its going to be, JRC lives in what he thinks is the upmarket neighbour.

No need to thank me, its all part of the service.

Ps actually it's not far from Zen Upminster or the Thai place in elm park if fbsm is for you.

Offline ayynice

you are 30 minutes by train or car from the city,I wouldnt consign your search to that hellhole

I shall be driving and don't mind driving 10 miles in any direction if parking isn't a problem.

Offline Titti Tatti

I shall be driving and don't mind driving 10 miles in any direction if parking isn't a problem.

10 miles gets you to Barking, canning town and Canary Wharf .
 AW is now you friend. Parking also needs planning

Report back

Offline socksfellan2

Quick tip that I'm sure others do and I find useful: Search the address on Google Maps, access street view and zoom in on signs to see the rules so you can plan accordingly :drinks: