Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JeSsIcxxx - Colliers Wood  (Read 2389 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ronseal punting

If you are clear about what you buying Jessica as a good punt.  You are not going to get a young slim beauty.  What you are going to get it is a dirty full-on shag from an experienced SP with a commitment to service.

I pondered a bit about the rating on the basis that she is at the top end of what I would pay for the combination for looks “likes” and service.  I will stick with the positive, but know what you are paying for.

She is easy to deal with on the phone answering calls with a good manner and she schedules time between each of the bookings.  She works a long day starting at 9.00.  She struck me as very experienced – confirmation of services including dress and some exotica was simply a formality; you pay, she delivers.

The location is easy to find if a bit of a journey.  I take her as a shrewd businesswomen containing overhead with a cheap rent, charging at the top of her range and justifying it for good service.  The flat is a bit scruffy and the bathroom grotty, unglamorous but just about bearable.

In terms of her looks I would give low side 6’s facially and physically.  The territory is a more enthusiastic, engaged, better looking and better presented version of Sensual Brigit.  The photos do not give you any help whatsoever in identifying her - so I have not included them in my review.  What kept me at the start was (a) she met my dress request and (b) one look at her and I was pretty sure that she would give an hour of dirty, committed fun.    She smelt clean although in the throws I was aware was that she was not freshly showered.  I would estimate her age as mid 30’s.  If it is any indication I asked her if she had a kid.  She is heavy, with a toned, athletic body, at least a 12 and possibly bigger with a relatively crude boob job.  She speaks English pretty well.

Service was committed and full on.  I got an entire hour without rushing and all my services delivered without hesitation.  Unlike a lot of girls she appears to have no hang up about acting “dirty.”  You will get all the services on her likes list and I did not get the mechanical that others referred to.  I should also say she listens well and I found her keen to engage and have a conversation.  This was not timewasting – I got 50 minutes of action.  Her wholebody massage did not work for me but she delivers all other services with commitment and skill. 

Offline peter purves

The photos do not give you any help whatsoever in identifying her - so I have not included them in my review. 

So are the pictures in no way representative at all, or are these not her pics?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Pete,  I couldn't tell.  I suspect they are her, but you would never be able to recognise her from the photos showing on her profile.  This is why I did not include them.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:22:47 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Sinz

Just read your comment above, not attaching images to this review.  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

Hope you gents do not mind - I think if the pics are her - even if revealing very little then they should be uploaded.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:39:59 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Just read your comment above, not attaching images to this review.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Sinz.  I think adding them as Pete has done is fine. I do not want punters to think they are necessarily representative as part of my recommendation.

:hi:

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for your review Mr HP.......a good shag is not necessarily young thin pretty thing.......sounds like she has a good attitude so thank goodness for girls like her...a bit steep maybe at this price but glad you enjoyed...... :hi:

mrhappypants

thanks for your review Mr HP.......a good shag is not necessarily young thin pretty thing.......sounds like she has a good attitude so thank goodness for girls like her...a bit steep maybe at this price but glad you enjoyed...... :hi:

Yep that is it dubhcarr. She is good if you are clear on the offer.

Offline dwightschrute

Yep that is it dubhcarr. She is good if you are clear on the offer.
how close is she to colliers wood station?

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review and balanced comments OP.

There where more photos before and more enticing ones on her profile - she indeed looked a stunner and dare I see toned/slimmed.

I am glad I didnt trek all that way to see her as I am now sure the looks/body size would be a disappointment vs what photos inferred.

Defo would go as a Plan B/C or if in the area.

Prices seem fairly balanced however, if she was as average looking as she sounds in review, I would steer towards over priced IMO

cheers

holland

Thanks for your review and balanced comments OP.

There where more photos before and more enticing ones on her profile - she indeed looked a stunner and dare I see toned/slimmed.

I am glad I didnt trek all that way to see her as I am now sure the looks/body size would be a disappointment vs what photos inferred.

Defo would go as a Plan B/C or if in the area.

Prices seem fairly balanced however, if she was as average looking as she sounds in review, I would steer towards over priced IMO

cheers
Hi  pepsicolaboy.

She has a pretty face and black long hair. Very big fake tits and big bum but not bubble. Her waist is relative small to her body.
She is 35+.

She is the one to see if you seek rough anal and messy cim facial. She is smiley and always deliver.

mrhappypants

Hi  pepsicolaboy.

She has a pretty face and black long hair. Very big fake tits and big bum but not bubble. Her waist is relative small to her body.
She is 35+.

She is the one to see if you seek rough anal and messy cim facial. She is smiley and always deliver.

Agreed, I wouldn’t say pretty but her looks did not scare me off.  I am trying to give the measure here and I think you are booking for service rather than looks (at this price...).
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 04:25:23 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline pepsicolaboy

She is 35+.

TBH That + the photos is a fairly big piss take on her part, considering shes listed as 26

Saving grace is the service sounds on point  :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the intel gents

Edit Is she thinner/more toned that this one?

Sexy Busty Monica
External Link/Members Only

(see my second review)

holland

TBH That + the photos is a fairly big piss take on her part, considering shes listed as 26

Saving grace is the service sounds on point  :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the intel gents

Edit Is she thinner/more toned that this one?

Sexy Busty Monica
External Link/Members Only

(see my second review)
I am not sure about the comparison with busty monica.

Jessy is quite robust. Facially she reminds me a bit Sarah Silverman

mrhappypants