Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous_Linda. Birmingham.  (Read 1842 times)

8 review(s) for Gorgeous_Linda (4 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kryten

AW Profile - External Link/Members Only

Been browing here for a while so decided to add some reviews of my previous punts. This is from September 2015

Comms - good
Location - edge of city centre in modern apartment building. Felt safe. Free parking a few hundreds yards away if you don't mind the walk. Flat was fine.
Looks - Pretty, as profile indicates. She has however put on a few pounds so has lost that 'model' look. No problem for me as I like some curves, but may not suit those wanting a really slim WG.
Attitude - I'm still fairly new to the hobby, and she put me at ease.  A pleasant, slightly quiet lady.
Action - Did OWO and Cowgirl and missionary - fine for me.
There is one slight reservation in that she seemed to be quite sensitive or reserved, I'm not sure which. Allowed kissing, stroking of breasts etc, or perhaps I should say tolerated. In missionary, seemed to have a little difficulty with me on top and I'm not particularly heavy. It was maybe a little awkward in terms of positioning. I've been with a couple of other WGs since and I found them more tactile and fun.

Overall a decent punt and I enjoyed myself, and at £80 for the hour not bad value. I would go back, but not before trying a few other WGs first.

FredW

AW Profile - External Link/Members Only

Been browing here for a while so decided to add some reviews of my previous punts. This is from September 2015

Comms - good
Location - edge of city centre in modern apartment building. Felt safe. Free parking a few hundreds yards away if you don't mind the walk. Flat was fine.
Looks - Pretty, as profile indicates. She has however put on a few pounds so has lost that 'model' look. No problem for me as I like some curves, but may not suit those wanting a really slim WG.
Attitude - I'm still fairly new to the hobby, and she put me at ease.  A pleasant, slightly quiet lady.
Action - Did OWO and Cowgirl and missionary - fine for me.
There is one slight reservation in that she seemed to be quite sensitive or reserved, I'm not sure which. Allowed kissing, stroking of breasts etc, or perhaps I should say tolerated. In missionary, seemed to have a little difficulty with me on top and I'm not particularly heavy. It was maybe a little awkward in terms of positioning. I've been with a couple of other WGs since and I found them more tactile and fun.

Overall a decent punt and I enjoyed myself, and at £80 for the hour not bad value. I would go back, but not before trying a few other WGs first.

Yes, I've seen her and she does seem to be sensitive. Probably works too many hours. Still, she got 3 pops out of me in 90 mins and I have to say I battled through her resistance to RO which had her bucking around which was great!

FW

Dodo

Welcome Kryten and thanks for your review. That's a good way for a newbie to quickly get street cred. :thumbsup:

Offline Kryten

She put her rate up to £100 ph shortly afterwards. Bit overpriced really, but looks like they're back down to £80 now.

Offline Spurt

Its a bit like petrol , market forces :D