Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen _X_Petite_Polly_X_ in chester  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Boredbobby

Strange that she’s been around since 2018 but no reviews
External Link/Members Only
At £100 p/h she’s top of the budget.

Also has anyone actually met ANAL-SUBMISSIVE-
External Link/Members Only  Has anyone actually paid her a deposit? When you contact her she says most people don’t mind. Personally not a chance in hell I would do it.

Offline Convince Me

Strange that she’s been around since 2018 but no reviews
External Link/Members Only
At £100 p/h she’s top of the budget.

Her duo partner looks tasty but again there's no mention of her on here.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Goldfinch

There's some reviews in the link below for ANAL-SUBMISSIVE-DEE and her various profile name changes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=17235

Offline Boredbobby

polly looks hot

That’s the problem so looks very hot, not sure why she has gone in noticed till now

Offline Count Duckula

looking at the feedback was previously known as ruby so maybe new girl reusing an old profile

Offline maximusgenitalus

I thought about seeing her in the past but then discovered she used to work in partnership with Emma Stone so it put me off seeing here, not sure if she still does work with her anymore but her £100 per 1/2hr rate seems way over the top. Coincidentally  Emma Stone has shot up to £120 per half hr now.

Offline Rack Admirer

Emma Stone has shot up to £120 per half hr now.

£4 per minute. Wow. Some must pay it, but I wouldn't.

Offline Blue Moon

External Link/Members Only  Has anyone actually paid her a deposit? When you contact her she says most people don’t mind. Personally not a chance in hell I would do it.
Wouldn't touch her with a bargepole - not again! I saw her last year (review is published) and she was late, rude, under the influence of something, looked rough as fuck, the incall location (Glossop, I think) was filthy, cut my time down to 35 mins (from 60), didn't do what she offered on her profile and - on my way out - I heard someone (boyfriend, pimp, who knows) in the next room.

Other than that, she was fine....  :scare:

She practically begged me not to give her a bad review but bollocks to that! Don't waste your money.

Bm

Offline Soulfly007

I posted a review with her last night actually, was from just before lock down, pictures are accurate, ok punt, not amazing, but if you like a very petite frame then she’s worth a visit

Offline Goldfinch

I posted a review with her last night actually, was from just before lock down, pictures are accurate, ok punt, not amazing, but if you like a very petite frame then she’s worth a visit

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=280372.0

Offline rovingman

[quote
[/quote]

Yes, about 2or 3  years ago. I had tried several times before but wasn't reliable on comms. Also different profiles.
I did finally meet her... and yes... she loves anal! And was a great punt.
I didn't pay a deposit, one wasn't asked for.
I never pay deposits..