Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily G (is back) Of Warrington  (Read 1336 times)

Online PussyLover789

Has anyone seen Emily G lately?? i know she has a good review but she has nothing since august, i wouldnt mind booking her, cheers guys  :hi: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online threechilliman

She's been on my list for a while. She did work from hotels and moved around so never managed to pin her down.

Any info appreciated.

tcm

Online PussyLover789

I rang her a last week when i was working in warrington but her phone just rang & rang, maybe she was busy with another guy  :unknown:

Offline hungrypunt

Told me in message she insists on OW no cim if you havent seen her before.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 10:32:21 pm by hungrypunt »

Online PussyLover789

Told me in message she insists on OW no cim if you havent seen her before.
So she lies about what she does on her AW profile then??

Offline Blue Moon

I had an hour with her in Newton-Le-Willows about 18 months ago and there were a few irritations within the booking.  She had a small place on the main road, next to a pub so it was quite a public entrance. It was warm day so she had the bedroom window open, which meant anyone walking past could hear everything going on (Irritation No 1).  However, I think she's moved to the Warrington area now.

I had a shower and she was naked when I came out, which pissed me off a bit (Irritation No 2) - I like to wind myself up by doing the undressing. I hadn't mentioned that to her so maybe I'm being unfair. But I had asked her to wear a minidress and she only had it on for a couple of minutes.

As the session progressed, she became rather PSE/manic - wanted to spit at me and me to spit at her (Irritation No 3), which took me aback a bit. I'm OK with that sort of thing if I've initiated it but nothing else in the booking indicated we were heading that way. Also, she was a 'fuck me, fuck me' talker, which sounded fake and I asked her to be quiet because it was putting me off (Irritation No 4).

I agree about the OWO thing - she said she didn't do OWO on the first meeting (Irritation No 5). I pointed out that her AW profile didn't mention this so I got OWO included after all and it was good, if I remember correctly. She said a couple of times that she didn't do it because she'd had a baby recently.  I don't want to hear about WG's personal lives and I don't see why that affected her ability to deliver what she'd advertised anyway (Irritations 6 and 7). She wouldn't do CIM (Irritation No 8).  It was all a bit odd.

And one other thing....at one point, she lay back, legs open and said '£50 for bareback' (Irritation No 9).  She must have seen the look on my face because she instantly reversed the offer (can't remember her words). I've thought about this every time I've come across her profile and wondered if she was joking, but.....

Her manic behaviour and constant chatter reminded me a bit of Kinkster (not seen her for a while but she can talk a bit...) but she didn't have Kinkster's personality and her absolute willingness to do everything on her Likes list.

Now, it may be that I was in a bad mood (don't think so) or that we just didn't click, or that she was nervous and over-compensated for that (didn't get that impression) or there could be any number of other reasons for it not being a great punt. Another punter, on another day, may get a great time but, based on my 1-hour experience, I'd suggest handling with care.    Bm

Offline hungrypunt

So she lies about what she does on her AW profile then??

Im only saying what she told me in comms bud

Online threechilliman

I had an hour with her in Newton-Le-Willows about 18 months ago and there were a few irritations within the booking.  She had a small place on the main road, next to a pub so it was quite a public entrance. It was warm day so she had the bedroom window open, which meant anyone walking past could hear everything going on (Irritation No 1).  However, I think she's moved to the Warrington area now.

I had a shower and she was naked when I came out, which pissed me off a bit (Irritation No 2) - I like to wind myself up by doing the undressing. I hadn't mentioned that to her so maybe I'm being unfair. But I had asked her to wear a minidress and she only had it on for a couple of minutes.

As the session progressed, she became rather PSE/manic - wanted to spit at me and me to spit at her (Irritation No 3), which took me aback a bit. I'm OK with that sort of thing if I've initiated it but nothing else in the booking indicated we were heading that way. Also, she was a 'fuck me, fuck me' talker, which sounded fake and I asked her to be quiet because it was putting me off (Irritation No 4).

I agree about the OWO thing - she said she didn't do OWO on the first meeting (Irritation No 5). I pointed out that her AW profile didn't mention this so I got OWO included after all and it was good, if I remember correctly. She said a couple of times that she didn't do it because she'd had a baby recently.  I don't want to hear about WG's personal lives and I don't see why that affected her ability to deliver what she'd advertised anyway (Irritations 6 and 7). She wouldn't do CIM (Irritation No 8).  It was all a bit odd.

And one other thing....at one point, she lay back, legs open and said '£50 for bareback' (Irritation No 9).  She must have seen the look on my face because she instantly reversed the offer (can't remember her words). I've thought about this every time I've come across her profile and wondered if she was joking, but.....

Her manic behaviour and constant chatter reminded me a bit of Kinkster (not seen her for a while but she can talk a bit...) but she didn't have Kinkster's personality and her absolute willingness to do everything on her Likes list.

Now, it may be that I was in a bad mood (don't think so) or that we just didn't click, or that she was nervous and over-compensated for that (didn't get that impression) or there could be any number of other reasons for it not being a great punt. Another punter, on another day, may get a great time but, based on my 1-hour experience, I'd suggest handling with care.    Bm

Irritation 3 would have really done it for me. I was about to nudge her up my HL until I read the BB bit. Off the list.

Very helpful BM.

tcm

Offline cueball

at one point, she lay back, legs open and said '£50 for bareback'

That's enough for me to bin her and move on,, thanks for the info.

Have you done a proper review of her bm? That kind of info belongs in a proper review that catches the searches.

Offline OakTree

I remember her original profile a few years ago. I considered her many times but for some reason my gut instinct was to swerve by.

Offline Smartie

Have you done a proper review of her bm? That kind of info belongs in a proper review that catches the searches.

Don't bother with her. I saw her a few quite a while ago and she was either pi**sed or high. She kept adding on to her price so much for this extra etc. It certainly puts you off your stroke. Offered bareback, had she heard of STDs, what's that came the reply
That was it, me out of there. How many has she offered that to?
I got the impression she only works when short of money

Offline nimrodluvsit

I saw her quite some time ago, before she disappeared/retired the first time, certainly before I was a member here.  I too got caught with the "No OWO on first visit", and certainly no anal either, even though it was advertised.  I never went back.

Offline Blue Moon

No, this was a session that happened before I started joining in on the forum. I'd forgotten about it really until I saw this thread. It was quite a while ago - is such a retrospective review within the rules?    Bm

Online threechilliman

No, this was a session that happened before I started joining in on the forum. I'd forgotten about it really until I saw this thread. It was quite a while ago - is such a retrospective review within the rules?    Bm

Nothing to stop you although if the meet was from some time ago you might want to state that. The BB warning should be in it, as CB points out, so that it's searchable.

tcm
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 03:53:31 pm by threechilliman »

Online threechilliman

Don't bother with her. I saw her a few quite a while ago and she was either pi**sed or high. She kept adding on to her price so much for this extra etc. It certainly puts you off your stroke. Offered bareback, had she heard of STDs, what's that came the reply
That was it, me out of there. How many has she offered that to?
I got the impression she only works when short of money

Another bone who's been offered BB. I wonder whether it's offers to everyone?

She's gone from hotlist to blacklist in one smooth action.

tcm

Offline cueball

It was quite a while ago - is such a retrospective review within the rules?    Bm

Too right it's within the rules bm, she's active and advertising, get it done pal.

Online PussyLover789

Thanx for your feedback guys, i'll remove her from my HotList  :thumbsdown:

Offline Arthur Wizard

Thanx for your feedback guys, i'll remove her from my HotList  :thumbsdown:

Also  :hi:

Online PussyLover789

Also  :hi:
LOL Arthur, its about time you got yourself some reviews old pal  :D :thumbsup:

Offline pinball

Well was in my HL for the2 girl- awaiting a reply to my email but thankfully now in the black list
thanks for all the info

Offline Arthur Wizard

LOL Arthur, its about time you got yourself some reviews old pal  :D :thumbsup:

Aye it is pal. Got a punt with pleasuredome arranged. I've heard good things so I'll be sure to write one for her  :hi:

Online PussyLover789

Aye it is pal. Got a punt with pleasuredome arranged. I've heard good things so I'll be sure to write one for her  :hi:
  well she has a lot of good reviews pal, have fun & let us know how you get on  :thumbsup:

Offline Blue Moon

Too right it's within the rules bm, she's active and advertising, get it done pal.
Review now posted, chaps.    Bm