Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BJ only - Manchester  (Read 1591 times)

nrs200111

Don't suppose anybody knows a young girl that offers a good BJ (OWO) & is reasonablly priced? Not too fussed about CIM and facials but would be beneficial. Just looking for a lunch time blow tbh  :sarcastic:

Treehouse

Don't suppose anybody knows a young girl that offers a good BJ (OWO) & is reasonablly priced? Not too fussed about CIM and facials but would be beneficial. Just looking for a lunch time blow tbh  :sarcastic:

Sheridans ..?  most of the girls in there to CIM

nrs200111

Sheridans ..?  most of the girls in there to CIM

Do you know of any girls in there that are what I'm looking for? Youngish and not too 'big'

Offline con-a-ser

Sheridans Gloryhole

who knows who is on the other side

I have tried it & found it quite mentally stimulating

Offline Arthur Wizard

Alicia in Bolton offers 15 mins for 30 quid. OWO and CIM included. Seen her a couple of times and she knows how to suck dick alright.

External Link/Members Only

Offline NigelF

Do you know of any girls in there that are what I'm looking for? Youngish and not too 'big'

Leoni is thin and quite young. Her profile has no pictures but the stats are way off. There's no way she's 5ft with 36HH boobs, she's more like a b cup! She was also brunette not blonde when I saw her. She has a nice tan and wears sexy glasses. The age on her profile (which seems to be almost exclusively wrong about everything) is 31, I'm bad with ages and it was a wee while since I saw her but I'd put her at 31 at worst (i.e. she looks  younger). She does good OWO and I'm sure she'd be happy to allow CIM (it's not extra and most girls there offer it but I'd probably check if you're fussed about it).

Offline Allnewman

Leoni is thin and quite young. Her profile has no pictures but the stats are way off. There's no way she's 5ft with 36HH boobs, she's more like a b cup! She was also brunette not blonde when I saw her. She has a nice tan and wears sexy glasses. The age on her profile (which seems to be almost exclusively wrong about everything) is 31, I'm bad with ages and it was a wee while since I saw her but I'd put her at 31 at worst (i.e. she looks  younger). She does good OWO and I'm sure she'd be happy to allow CIM (it's not extra and most girls there offer it but I'd probably check if you're fussed about it).

You got a link

milo

You got a link

I suspect you will be disappointed when you click on the link below. As NigelF says there are no pictures, and the other information is wrong. So, not much use really.

It looks like a "place holder" to me. Perhaps it will get updated in the future and become a useful link, so here goes -

Offline Kriss

Alicia in Bolton offers 15 mins for 30 quid. OWO and CIM included. Seen her a couple of times and she knows how to suck dick alright.

Is she a big lass Arthur? I've looked at her off and on for a while. I do like Indian birds, but for some reason I get the impression that Alicia is a bit big - I like mine size 8 - 10 (12 if she's tall enough).
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Gushi

Is she a big lass Arthur? I've looked at her off and on for a while. I do like Indian birds, but for some reason I get the impression that Alicia is a bit big - I like mine size 8 - 10 (12 if she's tall enough).

Messaging from the states here:
Is size 8-10 petite? here our girls are size 2-4 and petite or skinny. Many are referred to as spinners. I'm guessing there is a size difference and maybe your 8=our 2-4?

milo

There is a dress size conversion chart here -

Also, brothels and independents tend to underestimate their sizes, a bit like their ages!

Offline Kriss

Messaging from the states here:
Is size 8-10 petite? here our girls are size 2-4 and petite or skinny. Many are referred to as spinners. I'm guessing there is a size difference and maybe your 8=our 2-4?

:hi:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Arthur Wizard

She's fairly big pal. Not BBW but not thin either if you know what I mean. Got nice big titties though. I'd say she's about a size 14.