Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Molly and sexie Lexi  (Read 979 times)

Offline Cosworth89

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

As you can tell Swindon is becoming a baron in terms of decent viable punts Samesammie.j is good but not very easy to pin down a booking with so as man who wants to bust his nut but not get ripped off I am starting to look and found these two profiles. Pretty Molly has been lurking in my HL for a while now under the radar but accessing from Brazil! Anyone know of either of these 2 ladies and if they are worth a punt?

Offline BOBBY2015

Ive seen  Pretty Molly ,  very  vanilla no oral without and very mechanical service , working from a really grotty flat with a shared entrance , which when i visited had 3-4 guys and a large dog hanging about on the stairwell  I'm guessing PIMP or boyfreind  she charges extra for just about everything   which almost  made me leave on the spot . Okay English , and nice figure  but location and vanilla service means `i wont be going back
 Lexi  looks hot Ive not seen her but she is on my list  Ill race you too  her ! or we could spit roast her ? she says she like two guys I've never done that before but (  I'm not BI  !!!  )  and its cheaper !!  PM me

Offline Cosworth89

Thanks for the heads up on Molly will give that a miss. Lexi is decent with comms but no incalls only outcalls, car or outdoor meets at present.

Offline Taggart

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

As you can tell Swindon is becoming a baron...

Sorry to be pedantic, it's barren.  A baron is one of the lower ranking titles for nobility.

Max Pleasure

Thanks for the heads up on Molly will give that a miss. Lexi is decent with comms but no incalls only outcalls, car or outdoor meets at present.

Lexi's profile says she does incalls.  Do you have other information, as she looks interesting?   

Offline Cosworth89

She only offered me outcall, car or outdoor meet tried asking if incall was option in future avoided the question. Became slow on response when actually trying to tie down a location length of meet and time. Said she works in Cricklade. Went for someone else in the end which was not as I had hoped.