Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone brave  (Read 739 times)

bristolqwerty

The_Enforcer_Fucker

External Link/Members Only
There's TOFTT and then there's this. Not my cup of tea, I like an oriental tipple.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 05:41:44 pm by bristolqwerty »

JasonP

Curiousity got the better of me so I viewed this profile. Crikey ! Looking at the movie title it refers to  LadyRosei who I saw some months back and sure enough the phone number is the same. She also has the site called themilkingparlour and that is site I contacted for the meet. She has this full on dungeon with all sorts of stuff stuated just off North Road West. I was intrigued by the description of her cock milking machine but couldn't imagine what it was. It was like one of those automatic cow milkers cobbled together with bits of tubing and rubber rings and she had it rattling away for nearly an hour trying to get me to cum. In the end she gave up and gave me a handjob.An experience is all I can say. Lovely lady but a bit large and talks a lot. Used to be in the South African special police force.
I may phone her. Thanks for the Heads Up.

bristolqwerty

Glad I may have helped someone.   :drinks: Good luck, you'd be the one limping and clutching your arse then  :(

JV547845

Cheers for the info you two.  I've been interested in seeing Rosei for a while.

Offline od13218

Ooh if this wasn't so far away I'd be straight down there!
Tried a fairly basic fucking machine a few years ago with Mistress Dionne in Kings cross but this looks rather more impressive. Love the idea of a party and watching others get nailed with it!
Doug