Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Yumiko Bristol  (Read 663 times)

Montgolfier

Anyone seen this girl this week?

External Link/Members Only

I have reason to believe she might be the previously amazing Sakura dream newly returned to the UK, but I dont want to travel all the way to Bristol to find out if she's not. So anyone been there this week?

I think this is also a profile for the same place:

External Link/Members Only

Now if you went anytime before this week then it won't be the same girl, so let me know anybody who's been this week please ?

:-)

Montgolfier

Couldn't resist so I went yesterday. Always hit and miss these chinese places but this girl was amazing. Tiniest Asian I ever saw, so small and tight i thought I was going to break her .....not that I'm particularly big, but I felt i ft enormous compared to her :-)

Finished up with a deep throat Owo and cim - again I couldnt figure out where she was putting it, but she didn't flinch as I fired it down her throat.

I think she'll only be there until the weekend then it'll probably be some old boiler again next week, so get down there and fill yer boots!

Montgolfier

Bl***y hell you're right! I wonder if they saw my post? If anybody wants to PM me I'll give you the number I called just in case, it might be worth a punt ;-)