Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sophie - Bristol  (Read 4621 times)

mystery7

Went to see Sophie today and after a frosty start she was lovely.....

Comms: Booked her after being let down by another girl, comms were excellent and Sophies English is exceptionally good.

Meeting: Sophies place was easy to find and her directions were clear and concise. I walked up the stairs to be greeted by Sophie wearing nice lingerie and stockings (I didn't request anything) she asked my name then walked me to the bedroom. She then asked me to shower, I had already done so but she was having none of it, so I gave in thinking it was a scam to blag off 5 mins of our 30 min meet. I couldn't have been more wrong, when I got back to the bedroom she grabbed me and began deep FK for ages. She led me to the bed for some gorgeous oral, I was bone hard in seconds. I layed her down and began fucking her missionary, she really does enjoy sex, you can really tell. Lots of real moaning......lovely. We fucked in a few different positions then I popped in Doggy (She really seems to love being fucked from behind) I had another shower, had a quick chat and left. Half an hour later I got a lovely text from her which made my day (Just got dumped by my GF so needed perking up)

Pro's: Good comms, nice body, lovely personality and seems to really like sex. (Deep FK and OWO were all provided for no extra)

Cons: Facially a little harsh with Acne scars, also a little spotty on her back, stamina is also not great (Was knackered after 1 min of riding)

Conclusion: Sophie was great and I loved fucking her silky pussy, her pro's far outweigh her cons but I put up everything I observed for completeness. I will definiatley return  ;)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

mystery7

Also I never felt rushed at any point. No clock watching and ran over 5 mins without her saying a word.

Offline Roth

Nice review.  :thumbsup:  She's got a hot body by the looks of it.   :rose: 
Added her to my HL.  :lol: :lol:

Does anyone know who her duo partner is? She's offering it for £200ph which is not too bad. :unknown:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Nice review.  :thumbsup:  She's got a hot body by the looks of it.   :rose: 
Added her to my HL.  :lol: :lol:

Does anyone know who her duo partner is? She's offering it for £200ph which is not too bad. :unknown:

I'm sure, when I saw Petite Sophie, she said it's External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mystery7

A really nice girl, felt like I was fucking a GF. Very responsive  :cool:

Offline Roth

I'm sure, when I saw Petite Sophie, she said it's External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If that's the case then WOW, just WOW!!!!!   :lol: :lol: :rose: :rose: :lol: :lol:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

If that's the case then WOW, just WOW!!!!!   :lol: :lol: :rose: :rose: :lol: :lol:

I've not seen Blonde GFE.
Didn't think she looked as good as Petite Sophie.
Was thinking of a trying a massage with HE.
Would you recommend?
I chose that option with Petite Sophie and it was awesome. Especially her sucking me off and letting me CIM at the end. That was unexpected.

Offline Roth

I've not seen Blonde GFE.
Didn't think she looked as good as Petite Sophie.
Was thinking of a trying a massage with HE.
Would you recommend?
I chose that option with Petite Sophie and it was awesome. Especially her sucking me off and letting me CIM at the end. That was unexpected.

BBGFE is a size 14 unit.  Not fat but well built. :thumbsup: :rose:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=51553.0

I went for the full service and she was a good punt. :thumbsup:

I'd go back but need to work down my HL first! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Aramis

I saw petite Sophie today and agree with most of OP. Her deep sloppy BJ is nice. Lovely nips on sexy small tits. Sweet petal shaped pussy lips which in 69 was great. Smooth shapely arse which in doggy was hot.

Only downside I guess is not much energy so a slow and sexy punt.

spkmstr48

I saw petite Sophie today and agree with most of OP. Her deep sloppy BJ is nice. Lovely nips on sexy small tits. Sweet petal shaped pussy lips which in 69 was great. Smooth shapely arse which in doggy was hot.

Only downside I guess is not much energy so a slow and sexy punt.

Sounds a bit like MG, another close sub?

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline Aramis

Sounds a bit like MG, another close sub?

Yes a bit I suppose. Though Sophie  tries harder to talk and engage. Unlike MG who is away with the fairies !!

Either way I guess I'm learning I prefer a bit more fun and energy in a punt. So far the one that does that to a tee for me without being too full on is blond Roxie.

spkmstr48

Yes a bit I suppose. Though Sophie  tries harder to talk and engage. Unlike MG who is away with the fairies !!

Either way I guess I'm learning I prefer a bit more fun and energy in a punt. So far the one that does that to a tee for me without being too full on is blond Roxie.

Sorry meant closet sub. Bloody auto-correct.

Offline Roth

Agree that's Roxy is pretty energetic.  :thumbsup: So is BBGFE by the way. :thumbsup:

A duo with Sophie and BBGFE might work quite well then.  :unknown: :D
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 05:56:53 am by Roth »

Offline BogBog1

Finally getting around to seeing Sophie today... she seems to have moved - she's told me she's on Park Street now, rather than near Temple Meads... will report back afterwards, been a while since I wrote a review (sorry chaps) so about time I did my duty!

Pumper

Looks promising! Good location on Park Street?

Offline BogBog1

Just back from a fantastic time with Sophie. I can't add much to all the previous reviews and comments - Sophie is petite (size 6 is right, and a small size 6 at that), smoking hot body, not an ounce of fat on her but she isn't skin and bone, small pert tits with responsive nipples, lovely tight pussy. Insisted (nicely) that i have a shower, then it was full DFK with tongues, handjob while i fingered her pussy (she allowed 2 fingers but I got the feeling that was the max so didn't want to push it), oral both ways (her blowjob is awesome - slow and deep, no hands, and plenty of ball-sucking), 69, sex in cowgirl. I was intending on finishing in doggie but the sight of her petite body riding my cock made me pop far too quickly

Loveit

You are absolutely right zacc she is great. I have seen Sophie 4 or 5 times but another visit to her new place is now a must. She is one of the sweetest girls I have had the pleasure of meeting.

Pumper

She looks sexy in her white lingerie!! Very tempted to go Monday  :yahoo:

theGOAT

You are absolutely right zacc she is great. I have seen Sophie 4 or 5 times but another visit to her new place is now a must. She is one of the sweetest girls I have had the pleasure of meeting.
I've seen her about 6 times.  Great little GFE.  She now allows us to start without shower as she knows I'm always clean. BUT she always tells me off about something - banged her door too hard, banged her too hard  :lol:, parked in wrong place, texted on arrival instead of calling - its become a bit of a joke for us.

DFK/RO/CIM, nice selection of lingerie/outfits, too short for 69. She is also quite cheap, and not a clock watcher - leaves 30 mins min gaps between clients.

She gives Romanians a good name IMO! Recommended.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Roth

I've seen her about 6 times.  Great little GFE.  She now allows us to start without shower as she knows I'm always clean. BUT she always tells me off about something - banged her door too hard, banged her too hard  :lol:, parked in wrong place, texted on arrival instead of calling - its become a bit of a joke for us.

DFK/RO/CIM, nice selection of lingerie/outfits, too short for 69. She is also quite cheap, and not a clock watcher - leaves 30 mins min gaps between clients.

Brilliant!  :lol: :rose: :lol:

Loveit

This is spot on. I could have guessed the girl you are referring to from the 00"s in Bristol just from your description of how she can tell us off.  :D  Great girl though.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:00:25 pm by Loveit »

spkmstr48

Just seen her, yep she's fab

Offline Roth

theGOAT

A quick update on Petite Sophie.

She moved out of her long term place that she shared with another girl at end of May.  She is still in Bristol and has since moved twice, and is moving again on 8 July to a place near Temple Meads. So make sure you get her address when you book and don't assume she is where you last saw her! At end of July she is on holiday for 3 weeks.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 11:19:00 am by theGOAT »

Offline Roth

A quick update on Petite Sophie.

She moved out of her long term place that she shared with another girl at end of May.  She is still in Bristol and has since moved twice, and is moving again on 8 July to a place near Temple Meads. So make sure you get her address when you book and don't assume she is where you last saw her! At end of July she is on holiday for 3 weeks.

Good intel.  Cheers.  :drinks: