Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: If the shredder could talk  (Read 981 times)

Offline unclepokey

I've dutifully kept bank statements for well over the 7 years that HMRC recommend but today I had to do something as my filing space was getting out of hand. I've been punting for around 20 years from 2002 so I decided to get rid of bank statements up to 2015. (A not inconsiderable mound of paper)
A brief review showed me the pattern of cash withdrawals I have made which last 20 has perhaps yielded a little how my punting has changed.

Without boring readers it tells me that I'm much more choosy who I see, I'm much more price sensitive as a 'consumer' and my most important points are that research in the sites and with fellow punters via this site and perhaps others is invaluable and finally if you do find a gem -keep seeing her and good luck,

But get that shredder going otherwise her indoors will question more than you would wish.

Offline Hobbit

I've dutifully kept bank statements for well over the 7 years that HMRC recommend but today I had to do something as my filing space was getting out of hand. I've been punting for around 20 years from 2002 so I decided to get rid of bank statements up to 2015. (A not inconsiderable mound of paper)
A brief review showed me the pattern of cash withdrawals I have made which last 20 has perhaps yielded a little how my punting has changed.

Without boring readers it tells me that I'm much more choosy who I see, I'm much more price sensitive as a 'consumer' and my most important points are that research in the sites and with fellow punters via this site and perhaps others is invaluable and finally if you do find a gem -keep seeing her and good luck,

But get that shredder going otherwise her indoors will question more than you would wish.

Or the cheaper option is don't get married  :hi:

Offline Home Alone

What Hobbit said. ^  ^  ^ 

Or don't start punting till the OH has died/pissed off with another bloke.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Keep them as PDF's that way click erase if no longer needed, or have them backed up to an off site location in case you might need 'em!..

Off site location can be a USB stick or portable hard drive kept well, anywhere out of harms way of course;)...

Offline Steve2

Already on the case Uncle. In fact I have been for a few weeks :)

Offline Stevelondon

Shredders too costly. Besides the bloody things get jammed sometimes.
What is it with people needing stuff like shredders for fucks sake.

Look……. Nice evening. Bottle of plonk and a glass on the patio table.
Throw the lot in the chiminea.

Sorted.