Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Same Indian / Asian girl, different profile? Who has seen them to verify  (Read 993 times)

Offline NuruGuru

Hello fellow punters - as the topic suggests so I'll get to the point

Are they the same person? Reviews would suggest they act the same and enjoy the same thing with punts and body wise they seem identical - with a few small changes, but let's face it, we all know that ladies don't lie about their appearance or stats on these profiles right.

My question, has anyone seen these 2 ladies individually and can verify that they're not the same person?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online punjabipunter

Not convinced they're the same person.

I've seen Busty Aleesha and she is awesome. If Aleena Khan is anywhere near as good, you're onto a winner!

Aleesha said she has never worked in London and only covers the Midlands and North West areas. She has a fairly strong Brummie accent so that might be one way to check.

Offline NuruGuru

Fair enough - 2 Asian chicks with 34FF's seemed a little too coincidental...but in this case, maybe it is!

Offline LLPunting

Fair enough - 2 Asian chicks with 34FF's seemed a little too coincidental...but in this case, maybe it is!

Perhaps the profiles have changed since you last looked but they don't currently claim to have the same bust size.   :dash:
Are you still carrying contusions from your last motorboating accident?